With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2012!

Started by ICosplayNeji, December 12, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

EJAY420

I guess I can do Hiroku/Akatsuki for fanime 2011 again. I did cut my long hair short though....lolz. I could always use their infamous "Raiden" hat. I'm also doing the BONES/FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood gathering.

I can also do the banner for fanime 2011 again too! But this time I'm making it the biggest I can at work. Last year was way too small compare to the crowd.

Please let me know what's good. ICosplayNeji, I've seen u around at several Fanimes. And I mean a lot of Fanimes. I do work at a print shop. I can contribute something. If interested, please PM me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE WHO READS THIS! ONE LESS MONTH TOWARDS NEXT FANIME. I LOVE IT WHEN A NEW MONTH STARTS!
Most Impressive.

somegirlkatie

Yay another Akatsuki member. :D. I hope that Hidan is there this year.  ;)

ICosplayNeji

@somegirlkatie  I would love to try and have both but it really would be tough for me to organize something before Fanime. Let's try for maybe dinner Friday night before the gathering? We could get everyone together and walk to a nearby food place.

@EJAY420 Awesome-ness! And I think it'd be great to have a banner again! Thanks lots ^^ Actually, this year's Fanime was my first but I have been to a few SacAnimes (Summer '08, Summer '09 and Winter & Summer '10) and this year's Yaoi Con.

A Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone as well!

EJAY420

@ICosplayNeji: tThanks man. I mean to say that Ive been to a lot of Fanimes in my time.  I did see your sweet Neji cosplay  at Fanime. So far, it's been the best Neji cosplay Ive seen. Sac anime!!!! Lolz. I heart Sac Anime but it doesnt come close to Fanime.

@somegirlkatie : Maybe I can cosplay as another path of pain. ...... I would like to change it up. Been Hiroku  for many years.plus I wouldnt mind dying my hair orange. lolz. It wouldnt interfere with my other cosplay since I will be cosplaying as Armor Alphonse Elric.
Most Impressive.

ICosplayNeji

@EJAY420  Ah lol XD Thanks ^^ I love Neji's character so I tried my best to do him justice ^^ I decided to bring him back for 2011. Mhm, SacAnime will always be close to my heart as my home con but Fanime was AMAZING <3

somegirlkatie

Quote from: EJAY420 on December 19, 2010, 10:40:04 PM
@somegirlkatie : Maybe I can cosplay as another path of pain. ...... I would like to change it up. Been Hiroku  for many years.plus I wouldnt mind dying my hair orange. lolz. It wouldnt interfere with my other cosplay since I will be cosplaying as Armor Alphonse Elric.

Omgs! Yes you should do that~ Which path would you be though? :D

somegirlkatie

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 19, 2010, 09:47:29 PM
@somegirlkatie  I would love to try and have both but it really would be tough for me to organize something before Fanime. Let's try for maybe dinner Friday night before the gathering? We could get everyone together and walk to a nearby food place.

Mmkay, that works too. :D This is oh so exciting, May needs to hurry up and come. :]~

TokenBlackGuy

Mmkay, that works too. :D This is oh so exciting, May needs to hurry up and come. :]~
[/quote]
AGREED
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

somegirlkatie

I found out there is a 2 day Anime Convention in my old town, how exciting. :3

Ani-Jam
August 20-21, 2011       Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
Fresno, CA

^^ I should go, does anyone live close to Fresno that would want to go? :o
Vic Mignogna is going!!

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: somegirlkatie on December 20, 2010, 02:45:23 AM
Quote from: ICosplayNeji on December 19, 2010, 09:47:29 PM

Awesome! Anyone have suggestions for time and place for dinner fanime friday?

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: somegirlkatie on December 20, 2010, 08:16:55 AM
I found out there is a 2 day Anime Convention in my old town, how exciting. :3

Ani-Jam
August 20-21, 2011       Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
Fresno, CA

^^ I should go, does anyone live close to Fresno that would want to go? :o
Vic Mignogna is going!!
I'm going to a con in Bakersfield in Janurary, and Vic Mignogna will be there as well.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

ICosplayNeji

Hey everyone, I'm going to go ahead and cement the gathering time for 11:30 before the time slot is gone and I will be submitting it as soon as submissions open up ^^ I am totally stoked about seeing everyone! I'm going to try and get a hold of a bullhorn but if anyone has one, LEMME KNOW lol. Okay, so photo order......help? OTL And as for activities after the Gathering when we transfer to the park for lunch.....ummm.....more help? We can play games or something?

Anyone have ideas for dinner Fanime Friday? Where we can meet, where we can go, what time?

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS MY FELLOW NINJA!

TokenBlackGuy

Merry Christmas Everyone. Hope everyone finds a sense of pure bliss of happiness this wonderful weekend.

My Cosplay. TBA

somegirlkatie

;D I hope everyones Christmas went amazingly well. [: I got my first sewing machine and I'm so excited to use it. Time to finish that Akatsuki Cloak~ It's going to be 5-10 days before I can work on it though. Darn shipping time on my sewing machine! I hope I don't sew my fingers to anything.  :D

jackiemarie90

One of the people I met at fanime last year and know online bought Naruto Shippuden, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for me for Christmas!! I hope you all have a great holiday. ;D
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

TokenBlackGuy

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on December 26, 2010, 05:45:10 PM
One of the people I met at fanime last year and know online bought Naruto Shippuden, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for me for Christmas!! I hope you all have a great holiday. ;D

Very Very nice

My Cosplay. TBA

somegirlkatie

:D That game is so fun! I hope you enjoy it!  :D

ICosplayNeji

First post updated ^^ I hope you are all enjoying your holidays!

jackiemarie90

Quote from: TokenBlackGuy on December 26, 2010, 06:20:08 PM

Very Very nice

Most Definitely  ;D
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

jackiemarie90

Quote from: somegirlkatie on December 26, 2010, 08:18:33 PM

:D That game is so fun! I hope you enjoy it!  :D
OmG I know, Imma try to get the platinum thophy in that game.  ;D