E-Gaming staff positions available for FC 2011

Started by Robo-tech, January 11, 2011, 01:25:36 AM

Robo-tech

The E-Gaming department is looking for staff members for Fanimecon 2011.

You're still reading.  Good; you've passed the first test.

We have several positions available for staff members in both the Console Gaming and PC Gaming areas of the Game Room.  We are looking for responsible adult-ish staff members to help maintain and monitor those areas, as well as potentially help plan and execute special events during con (eg: tournaments).

Here are some things we consider when selecting staff members:
Fanime staffing experience
Non-Fanime volunteering experience
Customer relations experience
Are you a gamer?
What can you contribute to E-Gaming that makes you awesome?

Jonas, Mike, Patrick and myself (Rob) will be at Fanime staff meetings from now until con, but we need to have our staff filled out soon.  If you are interested in being part of our team, visit us at the next staff meeting.

As of this writing, the next Fanimecon 2011 General Staff Meeting is:
Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 3pm
Hilton San Jose, Santa Clara room (upstairs from the lobby, next to the elevators)

We hope to see you there.  Game on!
-Robo-Tech
E-Gaming Second, PC Gaming Co-Head, Fanimecon 2011

Cynaster

Hey what's up . My name is cole and I'm interested in helping out in he game area for famine this year. I'm good friends with Kenchan and Abe which will be at the 15th meeting so if u want u could talk to them about me. This will be my first time goin to fanime and more times in the future. For staffing at other cons i was staff for SANFU back in October In Reno for both days it ran and u can ask Abe about that. I am a PC gamer most of he time but I do put hours into consoles when they are at my around me lol. I'll bring myself and my gaming side to have a blast and make it a con to remember.

zemric

we are still looking for staffers the next meeting is this sunday 2/13 at 3:00pm. we hope to see you there!
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Due to curfew issues (Daytime shifts are occupied), it is very highly recommended that you be 18+ to sign up for eGaming.

The deadline cut will be Monday, February 28th.  Even though we received a ton of people applying for eGaming, good luck to all applicants.
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite