OBJECTION! Ace Attorney Gathering 2011

Started by BadFanGirl, February 02, 2011, 01:52:10 PM

TwistedFayt

Quote from: *Sesshie's* Nina on May 02, 2011, 12:02:31 PM
I'll be getting something new together. *gasp* No Maggey or Ema? Nope, not this year.

Hopefully it works out, since it's so last minute.

I would like to go as Maggey but I don't have any of her outfits. ^^; Maybe next year~
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

Nina Star 9

I want to eventually do waitress!Maggey, but I already have so much planed for this year that it won't be possible. I'll stick to Regina.

Eliteslayer

This is right before the Yugioh gathering, but if I can't make it to that gathering, I'll go to this as Matt Engarde. Put me down as a maybe.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Deflare

I'm planning to come as Dick Gumshoe; wish me luck in not dying of heat exhaustion from the many layers he wears. Why did I have to notice the suit jacket under his long jacket... >.<
Cosplays: 2008: Light Yagami (Death Note), Nicholas D. Wolfood (Trigun) 2010: Luigi (Mario Bros.), Spirit Albarn (Soul Eater) 2011: Detective Gumshoe (Ace Attorney), John Egbert (Homestuck)

edenmon

For some reason I cannot vote in the day/time poll, so I'll just vote here... and time is running out.. but I hope it gets decided soon. I am hoping Saturday at at LEAST 4pm (preferably later, though) or anytime on Sunday. Apparently the Persona/Shin Megami gathering is going to be Saturday at 1:30pm. These two gatherings are all I even care about for Fanime. ;_; I don't know which to choose from if the AA gathering is during the same time.

khyaoiness

Depending on the day I can be Trucy Wright from Apollo Justice
but it all depends on what day the gathering is
Kingdom Hearts is awesome
as cosplaying as it makes it even better ^^
~Fantasy is always there when reality fails you~

lucathia

I'll be there as waitress Maya, which is 80% finished at the moment. Will be done by next week. :D

I plan on making her normal outfit too... but I haven't even started cutting the cloth for that, so I might give up on that.

I attended the AA gathering last year as AAI Ema if anyone remembers. :3

Soxrocker04

It makes me sad that there are not more cosplayers coming... Though I'm sure a few more will just randomly show up >.> Anyway, I'll be attending as Kristoph! The only problem is that I also have to attend the Yugioh gathering, so I might have to leave a bit early in order to do a quick change for that cosplay...

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Soxrocker04 on May 19, 2011, 11:47:37 PM
It makes me sad that there are not more cosplayers coming... Though I'm sure a few more will just randomly show up >.> Anyway, I'll be attending as Kristoph! The only problem is that I also have to attend the Yugioh gathering, so I might have to leave a bit early in order to do a quick change for that cosplay...

I'm trying to figure out if I can fit this in with the Yugioh gathering as well, although considering I'd have to apply and remove my scars, I might have to just go with YGO. Next year for sure, though!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Soxrocker04

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 20, 2011, 01:14:23 AM

I'm trying to figure out if I can fit this in with the Yugioh gathering as well, although considering I'd have to apply and remove my scars, I might have to just go with YGO. Next year for sure, though!

Well how exactly are you doing the scars? I'd say if you're just doing it with makeup or face paint, then it really wouldn't take too much time to get off; though this is coming from someone whose actually quick when it comes to taking off makeup or prosthetics, so maybe I'm not the right person to ask... 

Angelx624

Kristoooooooophhh~!!! X//////D Oh god, he's my favorite AA villian~ X333 <333
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Omega (Bad Batch)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Sheeta (Laputa)

G-Force

So is it a hard confirm that the gathering is 2pm Friday? I couldn't find an official statement. Not cosplaying AA but I do want to say hi to everyone.

DarkenedWings

Hey all!

I'm a friend of BadFanGirl's.  She messaged me recently and told me that she won't be attending Fanime this year for personal reasons and so provided I get permission from BSaphire, myself and my cosplay partner ImpureImpulse will be running it this year.  Our cosplay group has been attending the Fanime AA gatherings since 2006 so we've got some experience under our belts.  ;) 

I can't update the first post, but the time is confirmed to be 2 pm on Friday at the Fountains in front.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

TwistedFayt

I'm pretty much finished with my Feenie cosplay. However, I'm having trouble making my hair stick up in his spikes. D: i hope I can figure out a way to make them work...
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

Angelx624

Quote from: DarkenedWings on May 24, 2011, 01:01:08 PM
Hey all!

I'm a friend of BadFanGirl's.  She messaged me recently and told me that she won't be attending Fanime this year for personal reasons and so provided I get permission from BSaphire, myself and my cosplay partner ImpureImpulse will be running it this year.  Our cosplay group has been attending the Fanime AA gatherings since 2006 so we've got some experience under our belts.  ;) 

I can't update the first post, but the time is confirmed to be 2 pm on Friday at the Fountains in front.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Awww, sad she can't make it~ D: But, glad to know that the date and time is confirmed~ ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Omega (Bad Batch)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Sheeta (Laputa)

T.S.

I know this series isn't in the game, but I would love if any Phoenix Wright or Miles or Franziska von Karma cosplayers stopped by the Marvel VS Capcom Gathering for a few photos. Sorry for dropping that in here--just thought it would be really cool for Ace Attorney ppl on a Sat if they wanted another Gathering to attend 8)