Help wanted! (please read)

Started by Team SilverHawk, February 27, 2011, 08:38:53 AM

Team SilverHawk

Japanese Image translation?

I have an official guidebook to the game Trauma Team (also called Hospital in Japan) and I was wondering if anyone could translate a few pages since it's in Japanese

I can provide you with photos of the pages or scan them if you like (though my printer is disconnected from my laptop so I will have to do it the hard way...)

I also have a preview picture of a doujin I have ordered. If anyone can translate that, I'd appreciate it.

(please give me your email so that I'm able to send it to you!! Thanks)

"Check it out, RONI--It's three sevens!" -Dr. Gabriel Cunningham (Trauma Team)

Hachimitsu

Quote from: Team SilverHawk on February 27, 2011, 08:38:53 AM
Japanese Image translation?

I have an official guidebook to the game Trauma Team (also called Hospital in Japan) and I was wondering if anyone could translate a few pages since it's in Japanese

I can provide you with photos of the pages or scan them if you like (though my printer is disconnected from my laptop so I will have to do it the hard way...)

I also have a preview picture of a doujin I have ordered. If anyone can translate that, I'd appreciate it.

(please give me your email so that I'm able to send it to you!! Thanks)

kinda depends on what your looking for but maybe someone already has it translated before... have you tried "tineye" (reverse image search) I know it wont do much but at least it might provide some links that already answered it in a scanlation image.