Re: general thread for roomates wanted 2011

Started by riceboi3789, March 31, 2011, 05:24:52 AM

riceboi3789

so i was reading up on the new post and one came to me, this incredibly interesting Mr.Maskenlav, you sir are by far the creepiest post ever honestly id rather stay with wolves in a sheep costume then to share a room with you, not only did your post freak me out but your picture only seals the deal, i think i saw you on t.v. to catch a predator i believe it was. Please if your a cosplayer and you are that broke, i think its better to be like Solid Snake and live in a cardboard box, if your parents dont wanna help you pay, i suggest you show them that post and i bet you will have you own hotel and bodygaurd.

ewu

please stay on topic. Yes it is a questionable post, but not against the rules....
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Maskenlav

Quote from: riceboi3789 on March 31, 2011, 05:24:52 AM
so i was reading up on the new post and one came to me, this incredibly interesting Mr.Maskenlav, you sir are by far the creepiest post ever honestly id rather stay with wolves in a sheep costume then to share a room with you, not only did your post freak me out but your picture only seals the deal, i think i saw you on t.v. to catch a predator i believe it was. Please if your a cosplayer and you are that broke, i think its better to be like Solid Snake and live in a cardboard box, if your parents dont wanna help you pay, i suggest you show them that post and i bet you will have you own hotel and bodygaurd.

Sorry moderator but I just can't let this guy go without my end of the stick. So your going to base me on one simple picture am I right? Did you expect a kid-friendly Naruto picture? And it's funny how your calling me a predator when infact I stated about obvious age issues in my post. I'm not stupid, I know the law AND I have enough self-dignity to avoid that kind of sickening ordeal. I'm not the one who is posting that I will get smashed on beer and getting high lol. And is it so wrong to have a job that pays just abit more than the amount I spent on the room and not charge cause I can easily make back what I lost? Don't jump the gun unless you know who your talking about pal.
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

ewu

off topic from the thread so split off. Replies noted and conversation closed -thread locked.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom