Fanimecon '12 Musicfest, What band would you suggest?

Started by kaizoku, May 16, 2011, 02:18:17 AM

eveeleon

NICO Touches the Walls
SID
The GazettE
Kalafina
The Brilliant Green
Nana Mizuki
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas
well im okay with any Japanese band/singer.......... ;D

BUT FOR U KOREAN LOVERS, this is a ANIME CONVENTION I would hate having kpop here, because it isnt in anyway related to Anime  ::)

Angelx624

Quote from: eveeleon on March 17, 2012, 10:18:58 PM
NICO Touches the Walls
SID
The GazettE
Kalafina
The Brilliant Green
Nana Mizuki
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas
well im okay with any Japanese band/singer.......... ;D

BUT FOR U KOREAN LOVERS, this is a ANIME CONVENTION I would hate having kpop here, because it isnt in anyway related to Anime  ::)
Hey, 2PM did the first ending to Ao No Exorcist. >A>" So there you go. =u= They might be the only K-pop group having any relation to anime, but, still. :U

On another note. Pushing for Versailles, yet again. ;A; But, I'll be happy with pretty much ANY visual kei band. xDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Freeden

I wish we could get some kind of announcement or update as to possible choices. I'm excited to find out whose coming this year. If they can swing Kalafina and/or Nirgilis, since I missed them at AX last year, that would be awesome. Nico Touches Walls too would be great. Or, by a long shot, Galneryus. I would LOVE seeing them in concert. Oh, and Angela. Always loved them and their live performance sounds as good as their recorded stuff.

Angelx624

I'm anxiously waiting, myself~ xDDD Wonder when they'll announce the first guest. :O
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Hibari_Fangirl

Fear and Loathing at Las Vegas. O_O YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Miyano Mamoru. Terashima Takuma - mkay just ask all of the Uta no Prince-sama people to come and sing. HURHURHUR //shot
FanimeCon'13 - Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagamine Len (Punkish, Revamped!Alice Human Sacrifice, Prince), Rainbow Dash (Genderbend), Alois Trancy (Revamped)

ctrlzproductions.deviantart.com

https://www.hetchrome.deviantart.com
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hetch

Angelx624

Ok, here's my one last final push for Versailles. ;A; I know I'm probly just getting my hopes up too high, at this point, but, it's one of my biggest dreams to see them live. :c

SuG's my second pick, though. With LM.C as my third.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

PhilxFate1

Giantsgiants

RoseLove19

I'm just going to post this again since I hate posting more then once on a form. i'm weird leave that alone.
SuG. I've wanted them to come to fanime since 2010 so lets get them here please. They are my favorite Jrock band.

RitsuHime

I think any one of these would be amazing:

THE PILLOWS
Supercell
UVERworld
Kanon Wakeshima
T.M.Revolution
FLOW
Matsushita Yuya
L'arc en ciel
SCANDAL
SID
Kalafina
Perfume
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
May'n

cocoapig

Matsushita Yuya OMGG PLEASE BRING HIM BACK
If not, then LM.C would be awesome as well! SuG, ViViD or ONE OK ROCK would be cool too~

Angelx624

Quote from: RoseLove19 on April 15, 2012, 11:41:22 AM
I'm just going to post this again since I hate posting more then once on a form. i'm weird leave that alone.
SuG. I've wanted them to come to fanime since 2010 so lets get them here please. They are my favorite Jrock band.
I will die happy if SuG appears at Fanime this year. But I think that was obvious. 8D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

RoseLove19

Quote from: Angelx624 on April 16, 2012, 06:22:31 AM
I will die happy if SuG appears at Fanime this year. But I think that was obvious. 8D

You might understand how badly I want them at this Fanime. I just have been dying to see them live since I first saw one of their mvs years ago. Gah. Plus that signing. I'd really die a happy person getting Shinpei's autograph.

chifunii

Quote from: RoseLove19 on April 16, 2012, 07:44:42 PM

You might understand how badly I want them at this Fanime. I just have been dying to see them live since I first saw one of their mvs years ago. Gah. Plus that signing. I'd really die a happy person getting Shinpei's autograph.

SuG's playing on 5/27 and 28 in Korea, so my guess is that they're not coming this year.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Angelx624

Quote from: chifunii on April 16, 2012, 10:24:55 PM

SuG's playing on 5/27 and 28 in Korea, so my guess is that they're not coming this year.
They are?? DD: Oh no....... ; AAA ;"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

RoseLove19

Quote from: Angelx624 on April 18, 2012, 07:54:12 AM
Quote from: chifunii on April 16, 2012, 10:24:55 PM

They are?? DD: Oh no....... ; AAA ;"

This makes me so sad.

Angelx624

Makes me very sad, too~ TT^TT But, least I'm aware of this, now, so I know what to expect, instead of them announcing Music Fest guests and not getting SuG, least now I'll know why. DD:

Would've loved to see "Crazy Bunny Coaster" as well as many of their other songs performed live, but ah well. ;w;"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Giantsgiants

More suggestons:

Brennan Heart
J King Y Maximan
Plan B
Baby Rasta Y Gringo

Angelx624

Ok, now I know it's probly too late to suggest anymore guests, now, but I don't think I've mentioned this one, and I dunno why I haven't, they're freaking amazing. :D

Chemistry
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

cutiebunny

Quote from: Angelx624 on April 20, 2012, 12:20:13 AM
Ok, now I know it's probly too late to suggest anymore guests, now, but I don't think I've mentioned this one, and I dunno why I haven't, they're freaking amazing. :D

Chemistry

Probably because they've broken up.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-04-08/japanese-r&b-duo-chemistry-put-on-hold-for-solo-careers

Yeah, I know...I enjoyed several of their songs as well.  And I was very tempted to bid on their New Year's item on Yahoo Japan's charity auctions earlier this year.