Memorie rant!

Started by udonoodle, May 21, 2011, 09:54:09 PM

udonoodle

I'm dying guys! (not really but...)
6 days stand between me and fanime...called FINALS WEEK :(
and I'm suffering from a serious case of post-con depression (yes its a all year 'round thing)

So...I'd like to hear fun stories about last years con to make the wait a little more enjoyable!
Please share!

Kaycea

Last year at the Con I went to the LM.C concert and just so happened to be in the front row(haha I sneaked my way into the front actually). And at the end they started throwing candy to random ppl in the crowd so everyone started bum-rushing the front of the stage. I just so happen to stand out in the crowd so they spotted me and tossed me some candy, I caught it....Then I noticed a few asian/fangirls saw me get the candy and were giving me the death glare. I remember thinking..,"Oh..NO!" and then the next thing I know they rushed me,tackled me,grabbed around a bit( ;)), and after successfully stealing my candy they skipped off like innocent schoolgirls.
Maya and Aiji(LM.C) Saw it and started laughing....I felt so violated but I guess in retrospect it wasn't a bad thing I guess(=_=;).
My daily mantra is L.I.F.E.= Losing.Is.Failing.Excellently.
So it's not that I didn't win...I just choose not to succeed.
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta
Fanime 11'-Kuro Shinobi no Mono
Sacanime 11'-(Same)+Kuroneko

Kuudere

Last year, my friends and I got a suite at the Marriott (which was located in the corner of the hotel, so it shared this little communal room with a mirror with one other suite). We didn't know who was in the other suite, but when we were walking out one time, we were presented with THIS:

They kept opening the door of their hotel, looking out seductively and teasing us with all their sexy. Yes, our neighbors were the Super Yaoi Brothers that performed the Yes Dance for the masquerade. However, we didn't know that at the time, so most of my friends just thought they were creepers, but the one gay guy that was with us remarked on how hot Mario was. Best hotel neighbors ever.

udonoodle

Quote from: Kaycea on May 21, 2011, 10:16:02 PM
Last year at the Con I went to the LM.C concert and just so happened to be in the front row(haha I sneaked my way into the front actually). And at the end they started throwing candy to random ppl in the crowd so everyone started bum-rushing the front of the stage. I just so happen to stand out in the crowd so they spotted me and tossed me some candy, I caught it....Then I noticed a few asian/fangirls saw me get the candy and were giving me the death glare. I remember thinking..,"Oh..NO!" and then the next thing I know they rushed me,tackled me,grabbed around a bit( ;)), and after successfully stealing my candy they skipped off like innocent schoolgirls.
Maya and Aiji(LM.C) Saw it and started laughing....I felt so violated but I guess in retrospect it wasn't a bad thing I guess(=_=;).
OMG hahaha! thats amazing (that you got noticed by them...i think i would faint >.<)

i wasn't at the concert :( did you know that they showed up at the flow concert? they had their own little spot up top!
i went to flow but i wanted to get to the black and white ball early...so i didn't go to lm.c BAD CHOICE  >:(
i'm going for sure to both this time! (cutting out early from the concert!)

udonoodle

Quote from: MeowDesu on May 21, 2011, 10:17:57 PM
Last year, my friends and I got a suite at the Marriott (which was located in the corner of the hotel, so it shared this little communal room with a mirror with one other suite). We didn't know who was in the other suite, but when we were walking out one time, we were presented with THIS:

They kept opening the door of their hotel, looking out seductively and teasing us with all their sexy. Yes, our neighbors were the Super Yaoi Brothers that performed the Yes Dance for the masquerade. However, we didn't know that at the time, so most of my friends just thought they were creepers, but the one gay guy that was with us remarked on how hot Mario was. Best hotel neighbors ever.

LOL!
i swear i meet the coolest people at cons...after the initial shock of seeing them XD

Kaycea

Quote from: udonoodle on May 21, 2011, 10:35:43 PM
OMG hahaha! thats amazing (that you got noticed by them...i think i would faint >.<)

i wasn't at the concert :( did you know that they showed up at the flow concert? they had their own little spot up top!
i went to flow but i wanted to get to the black and white ball early...so i didn't go to lm.c BAD CHOICE  >:(

Well i was dressed like a "hipster", I'm dark brown skinned, and I have dreads 8)...LOL, so spotting me in that crowd it would've been like picking dark chocolate out of a box of white chocolate...(which I guess is pretty much what happened>,>) Either way I took it as a win ;D
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta

heeroyuy135

Front row.
FLOW.
Fuck yea.

udonoodle

Quote from: Kaycea on May 22, 2011, 05:31:07 AM
Quote from: udonoodle on May 21, 2011, 10:35:43 PM

Well i was dressed like a "hipster", I'm dark brown skinned, and I have dreads 8)...LOL, so spotting me in that crowd it would've been like picking dark chocolate out of a box of white chocolate...(which I guess is pretty much what happened>,>) Either way I took it as a win ;D

make that a box of yellow chocolates....wait that sounds gross XD

udonoodle

Kaycea

Yeah yellow chocolate sounds like an experimental flavor>,> Btw only 4 more days until Fanime, and then...Fun times will begin ;D
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta

udonoodle

:)