Tsukihime, Melty Blood, Type-Moon, etc. ... am I alone?

Started by recomet15, April 27, 2004, 06:13:39 PM

recomet15

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"Wow that was the first time I've seen Ryu that quick to jump the gun on a anyone, look Redcomet even though you know the person just respect him ok I mean this is a friendly environment. I mean I don't go around makin fun of the people I know on the board it's just not cool. Don't worry I'm not gettin on your case I just don't like to see people get riled up over petty things.

Right, right, point taken. My mistake, and I apologize for it.

Digital Imp and I have that kind of relationship; verbal beatings and what not, you know, the whole nine yards.

Quote from: "digitalimp"Nobody pay heed to Recomet. He's used to posting on the gamefaqs message boards where everyone is angry and instigates flame wars. Also, if he ever gets too uppity I just say to him, "am I gonna have to choke a bitch?"

Word.
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

Mew

Quote from: "recomet15"I found that Tsukihime thread... Darz doesn't say much does he/she? And GokuMew2, you've had Melty Blood since October and still haven't played it? *hangs head in shame* But you worked on the Saikou fansubs, so you have redeemed yourself. Thanks a lot for those, by the way! They were very well done.
Heh, yeah, I haven't played it yet. .^^; Haven't even burned it onto a CD... And my PC upstairs that I use to play games on doesn't have a working CD-ROM drive anymore. =.\

And I'm glad you liked the subs.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

recomet15

Yikes; that must really suck! In that case, I hope you can get your computer fixed soon.

KimaLucifer

Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

recomet15

Heheh... Yeah... For the most part, I like to consider myself pretty internet savvy, but when it comes to things like AIM and IM...

*Woosh* way over my head...!

digitalimp

Quote from: "recomet15"Heheh... Yeah... For the most part, I like to consider myself pretty internet savvy, but when it comes to things like AIM and IM...

Like so many other things, heh.
BTW, I just realized, your avatar looks like he's taking a... well you know, starts with a S ends in a T.
Forgot to mention: Does anyone prefer to use Sion in Melty Blood over the other chars? She's my favorite, and really the only character I like in the whole game.
Shake it like a polaroid picture.

recomet15

Quote from: "digitalimp"
Quote from: "recomet15"Heheh... Yeah... For the most part, I like to consider myself pretty internet savvy, but when it comes to things like AIM and IM...

Like so many other things, heh.
BTW, I just realized, your avatar looks like he's taking a... well you know, starts with a S ends in a T.
Forgot to mention: Does anyone prefer to use Sion in Melty Blood over the other chars? She's my favorite, and really the only character I like in the whole game.

At least my avatar's not a Pokemon ripoff. You know my avatar would kick your avatar's ass, just cuz mine's so much more pimpin'.

You'll be lucky if you get an answer to your question; I don't think I've found anybody on this entire board whose played Melty Blood (just one person who owns it), besides me. And I prefer Ciel. She owns all.

KimaLucifer

Ciel scares me sometimes.

I think it's because of all those swords she can hold inbetween her fingers. I'd be crying out it's too heavy or something @.@
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

recomet15

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"Ciel scares me sometimes.

I think it's because of all those swords she can hold inbetween her fingers. I'd be crying out it's too heavy or something @.@

But that's what makes her so cool! She just whips those swords out one after another from what would seem an endless supply (in the game, anyway)!... And then there's her cannon spike, the 7th Holy Scripture! What better way to finish off your opponent then by impaling them with a giant 3-foot spike?! (Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question.)

... Heheh, sorry; once I get started on Melty Blood, it's kinda hard for me to stop...

Hey, here's an idea: for anyone who's interested (or wandered haphazardly into this thread) here's the link to the demo for Melty Blood Re.ACT (the upcoming sequel! Oooh!).

http://mirror0.fuzzy2.com/meltyblood/mbr_trial1230.zip

The file's not too big; if anything, just watch out for mind-numbing amounts of Engrish.

Quote from: "digitalimp"BTW, I just realized, your avatar looks like he's taking a... well you know, starts with a S ends in a T.

You know... you're actually kinda right... ah hell, whatever, my avatar's still pimpin'!

Astarte

Lol, your right there, it looks funny, and it says to me "Wtf...?" Lmao XD
The best things in life are always right here...
To among the Dearest, I give thy myself a name for all to see...

Kayla