Tsukihime, Melty Blood, Type-Moon, etc. ... am I alone?

Started by recomet15, April 27, 2004, 06:13:39 PM

recomet15

So, anyone familiar with Type-Moon's work? I haven't met a single person (besides my friends, who I introduced to Melty Blood) who's heard of Tsukihime, Melty Blood, Type-Moon, etc. But there's gotta be someone out there who knows what I'm talking about, right?
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

KimaLucifer

:O We had a thread about this.

My friend ranted FOREVER on that to me. And I never watched/read/played it. :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

recomet15

Is that so? Is that thread still up? And who was that friend, if you don't mind me asking?

RyuHayabusa

I love the anime of Tsukihime. It's so good cause it's a myster/horror/drama anime rolled into one ^_^. I want to see someone cosplay as Arcueid hehehe
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mew

*waves* I worked on Tsuki Hime for Saikou-Fansubs.
Eh... Poofy kinda forgot my name on eps 3+ though so I'm not in almost all the credits. .^^;

Anyway, good series.
I also have the Melty Blood fighting game but haven't tried it out yet.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KimaLucifer

recomet: His name is Darz. I'm quite sure that if you go back in the GAC thread you'll find it :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

digitalimp

*recomets friend* I still think melty blood is too shallow a fighter to be considered great.
Shake it like a polaroid picture.

recomet15

I found that Tsukihime thread... Darz doesn't say much does he/she? And GokuMew2, you've had Melty Blood since October and still haven't played it? *hangs head in shame* But you worked on the Saikou fansubs, so you have redeemed yourself. Thanks a lot for those, by the way! They were very well done.

I hear a rumor that Geneon might be bringing Tsukihime stateside. That could be cool, if they get it right.

And Digital Imp, you're opinion's invalid. I let you borrow Melty Blood so you could install it on your computer, but it had only been on there for a few days before you deleted to make room for your hentai collection! And you should know better then anyone it's s'posed to be redcomet, not recomet.

KimaLucifer

-Actually, Darz did. He pretty much ruined the series by blabbing. If you talk to him via AIM about it, he can go on forever.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

recomet15

That makes sense; his post had been deleted. I'll have to talk to him sometime... does he come to the board anymore?

KimaLucifer

not really, he's not going to fanime this year.

If you want, I can give you his IM addie by PM.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

digitalimp

QuoteAnd Digital Imp, you're opinion's invalid. I let you borrow Melty Blood so you could install it on your computer, but it had only been on there for a few days before you deleted to make room for your hentai collection! And you should know better then anyone it's s'posed to be redcomet, not recomet.

*shamed*

recomet15

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"not really, he's not going to fanime this year.

Instant messenger, right? Hate to sound like a newb, but how do you IM? To tell the truth, I've never done it before... ^_^;;;

And Impy, you should be shamed, forgetting my name like that... oh, and about the hentai, too!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "recomet15"

Instant messenger, right? Hate to sound like a newb, but how do you IM? To tell the truth, I've never done it before... ^_^;;;

And Impy, you should be shamed, forgetting my name like that... oh, and about the hentai, too!

If were you, I'll watch it cause you don't really won't like it when she's angry, and I've seen her really angry before. Oh yeah, if you dare to start a flamewar, I'll notify the admin of the board to ban you..and i know the guy personally

recomet15

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"
Quote from: "recomet15"

If were you, I'll watch it cause you don't really won't like it when she's angry, and I've seen her really angry before. Oh yeah, if you dare to start a flamewar, I'll notify the admin of the board to ban you..and i know the guy personally

Wha...? Huh? Wait, I'm pretty sure Digital Imp is a guy... like I've said in other posts, I know him off the board (that's why I can so freely insult him). Did you think I was talking to Kima? Or is there something I've said that was harmful that I just don't know about?

Flaming? Ban?! Wha?!! This is all just a misunderstanding; I'm innocent!!

swordofthebezerk

Wow that was the first time I've seen Ryu that quick to jump the gun on a anyone, look Redcomet even though you know the person just respect him ok I mean this is a friendly environment. I mean I don't go around makin fun of the people I know on the board it's just not cool. Don't worry I'm not gettin on your case I just don't like to see people get riled up over petty things.

Updated Version

Astarte

Oo...A battle of fire... :D And the power of friendship... *Sits back and watches* Lol.
The best things in life are always right here...
To among the Dearest, I give thy myself a name for all to see...

Kayla

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"Wow that was the first time I've seen Ryu that quick to jump the gun on a anyone, look Redcomet even though you know the person just respect him ok I mean this is a friendly environment. I mean I don't go around makin fun of the people I know on the board it's just not cool. Don't worry I'm not gettin on your case I just don't like to see people get riled up over petty things.

Sword: My bad...bad day at work, remember?

Recomet:Sorry if I jumped the gun, bad day at work I had. but heed thy warning...:P

Astarte

*Nods silently and listens to their conversation intentively, since she has nothing to say because she doesn't know these people...Then goes to run off and attempt to find her and Anthony a place to crash for the Fanime*
The best things in life are always right here...
To among the Dearest, I give thy myself a name for all to see...

Kayla

digitalimp

Nobody pay heed to Recomet. He's used to posting on the gamefaqs message boards where everyone is angry and instigates flame wars. Also, if he ever gets too uppity I just say to him, "am I gonna have to choke a bitch?"