Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 2012 Gathering

Started by shmasp, January 15, 2012, 06:45:31 AM

Robot_Beat

I will be officially going as Young!Byakuran and my friend will be going as Young!Yuni with me :D

Alexie828

I will be going as Tsuna, and I will have a Bel, Fran, and TYL Mukuro as well. I'm not sure if the Fran can attend, but we'll see!

Miyuran

Quote from: Alexie828 on April 03, 2012, 09:48:50 PM
I will be going as Tsuna, and I will have a Bel, Fran, and TYL Mukuro as well. I'm not sure if the Fran can attend, but we'll see!

*cough*
I like how you assume everything lol /shot

persiandragon

Hibari_Fangirl

Depending on time/date and various other factors, I might be there as TYB!Hibari or TYB!Mukuro/TYL!Mukuro. OWO
FanimeCon'13 - Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagamine Len (Punkish, Revamped!Alice Human Sacrifice, Prince), Rainbow Dash (Genderbend), Alois Trancy (Revamped)

ctrlzproductions.deviantart.com

https://www.hetchrome.deviantart.com
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hetch

Alexie828

Quote from: Miyuran on April 04, 2012, 03:07:22 PM
Quote from: Alexie828 on April 03, 2012, 09:48:50 PM

*cough*
I like how you assume everything lol /shot

LOL MIYU. Are you going to attend?

tsunafish

I will be going as either Tsuna, Fran, or Enma =u=

Alexie828

Can anyone contact shmasp? If he/she doesn't show up soon to keep planning this, I was thinking maybe my friend and I can take over...only if shmasp isn't around. I tried to contact him/her via email a week ago, but I've gotten no reply so far. The reason why I'm concerned is that there's less than a month until Fanime and some groups are starting to take certain days and times.

persiandragon

I am fine with you taking over. He hasn't been on since january.

mfong371

Quote from: Alexie828 on April 26, 2012, 09:38:59 PM
Can anyone contact shmasp? If he/she doesn't show up soon to keep planning this, I was thinking maybe my friend and I can take over...only if shmasp isn't around. I tried to contact him/her via email a week ago, but I've gotten no reply so far. The reason why I'm concerned is that there's less than a month until Fanime and some groups are starting to take certain days and times.

Hurr...is it official that you and I are running it now? XD
btw, how long do you think I would need to lead before you can arrive?
and do you know if Miyu has decided to join us at the gathering? :D

I'll be going as TYL!Mukuro <33

Alexie828

Hurr Hurr Marina, I'll make a new post. I doubt most people will answer this post again. I'll just add everyone who already volunteered onto the new one. ^^
Also, I think mfong371 and I snagged ourselves a Reborn. ;D Or at least, partially.

mfong371

Sounds good  ;)
haha, I believe we have~ If I had a full outfit, that would make two Reborns <3

BSaphire

Alexis828 has offered to run this gathering and has started a thread here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17200.0.html
Please post on that thread I am locking this one. If shmasp comes back in the next few weeks they still are considered an assistant organizer, but I would really like to see this gathering happens so I am locking this thread.
Squidges & remember Shonen Jump is on Sunday @ 3pm FCC HS All KHR cospeeps are welcome to come to that one too.
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC