Fairmont: Room size/Closet Question

Started by sael, January 19, 2012, 03:03:57 PM

sael

Anyone able to tell me the relative size of the Fairmont rooms, particularly the closet size? My room group has several large props and armor pieces/suits that we'd like to store out of the way. Last time I was at the Fairmont, we were upgraded to a corner suite which had a walk in closet - so I have no idea how big the normal room/closet is. Right now we've settled on the Fairmont, but are trying to figure out what/how much can be put into the closet to be kept safe from in-out traffic.

Also, anyone remember what the price for the normal doubles at the Fairmont were for last year? Suite prices?

Thanks for the help.

Haunterluvcookies

The rooms are quite big but the closet is the size of a normal closet you find in a spare bedroom at home. Its big enough for most things but for big props it might be a squeeze. I know you don't want to break any of them. I thought when I got in the room that because it was so big so would the closet but with a big bathroom and room something got to give. And thats he closet.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

sael

Thank you for the reply; you've given us some idea of how to organize stuff.

Haunterluvcookies

No problem. The room is nice though, I could only imagine what your suite looked like. I love the fairmont because its so nice.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi