FUNimation "No Con Left Behind"

Started by OtakuMcGreevy, February 14, 2012, 05:06:24 PM

OtakuMcGreevy

http://www.funimation.com/news/events/conventions
(There's info at the bottom of the page)
So apparently FUNimation does this no con left behind things for cons they aren't able to attend where they provide:
"    Screeners and Screening permission - Receive screening permission for any FUNimation title plus screeners
    New Title screeners - Be a part of the FUNimation New Title Premiere Tour. In addition to the titles you have already requested to screen, you may also have the titles part of our new title tour
    Prize support - DVD's and other items that your show could use as staff rewards, giveaways, or for charity auctions
    Link exchange - A link to your convention will be added to the Events Schedule at FUNimation.com/news/events/
    Promotional Items - promotional art cards, posters, and other merchandise that can be given to your attendees
    If you are interested in being part of the 'No Con Left Behind' program or if you have any other convention questions, please contact us with the form below and we'll get everything set up for you.      "

It'd be awesome if a FanimeCon staffer could look into this for Fanime2012!

echoshadow

I believe Funimation already has a big both at the dealers hall. Since they alreay been doing Fanime for a couple of years now.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

M

We have been working with them on either getting them to FanimeCon or through their "No Cons Left Behind" program. They are awesome people. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

OtakuMcGreevy

Quote from: echoshadow on February 14, 2012, 06:34:33 PM
I believe Funimation already has a big both at the dealers hall. Since they alreay been doing Fanime for a couple of years now.
Oh, really? I never noticed them there, and I'm guessing they would've mentioned them in the program or on the website if they did

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

OtakuMcGreevy

Quote from: MPLe on February 14, 2012, 07:01:16 PM
We have been working with them on either getting them to FanimeCon or through their "No Cons Left Behind" program. They are awesome people. :)
Oh, that's great!! It'd be cool if they could come themselves, but if they couldn't No Con Left Behind would also be great!

OtakuMcGreevy

heeroyuy135