Looking for people to hang out with this year

Started by PinkFuzzums, March 05, 2012, 12:58:37 PM

echoshadow

Im running late, ill be there in about 45min

Ok, I'll be here waiting till about 10:20ish.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Maskenlav

Hey guys I got into a minor fendor bender (was others fault) so I am missingthis hangout tonight. I'll see you guys tomorrow night though!
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

echoshadow

Well I didnt see anyone, I just got my badge, now Ill check in to my hotel. Afterwords Ill wait. So  ill be there at 9:00-9:30 sorry guys

llaaannniiii

I'm here and no one is here. I hope I'm at the right spot. Couldn't get my badge im so sad

MrManiac

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 24, 2012, 08:59:07 PM
I'm here and no one is here. I hope I'm at the right spot. Couldn't get my badge im so sad

Are the registration lines so long, even today? Getting worried as I don't have any tickets yet :/

eralston

Quote from: MrManiac on May 24, 2012, 09:07:00 PM

Are the registration lines so long, even today? Getting worried as I don't have any tickets yet :/

Thursday badge pickup is for pre-reg only and the line is currently capped. We will do our very best to get through everyone currently in line.

Once again we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Evan Ralston

Assistant Director of Guest Relations

echoshadow

Ok, ill be  there in 5min pm for my number

princesskitty18

I hope that everyone was able to find everyone else okay. Hopefully tmr nights hangout won't be as confusing :)
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

kane64

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 24, 2012, 10:52:45 PM
I hope that everyone was able to find everyone else okay. Hopefully tmr nights hangout won't be as confusing :)
I hope so too.
All I know is that they decided to boot us from the area because they were going to bring people into the area for the registrations.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

athenaookami

Cant fall asleep still at home i got a bunch of stuff at the mall today hopefully everyone finds eachother tommorrow...im going to be wearing my outfit from the rave..so ill try to snatch a sweatshirt ill only have my key and id with me mostly..Gaah need to sleep x.x
~~ simply crazy x_X~

kane64

Quote from: athenaookami on May 25, 2012, 01:15:53 AM
Cant fall asleep still at home i got a bunch of stuff at the mall today hopefully everyone finds eachother tommorrow...im going to be wearing my outfit from the rave..so ill try to snatch a sweatshirt ill only have my key and id with me mostly..Gaah need to sleep x.x
Sleep is for the week... I kid. Hopefully everyone can get their badges today and we get to meet up later. I really hope to be able to do some stuff today. Haha
-Deaf Pedestrians

Barnes

Met some of you last night. Too bad I had to leave for the Swap Meet.

Might see you again tonight though :)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

athenaookami

Quote from: kane64 on May 25, 2012, 06:42:25 AM
Sleep is for the week... I kid. Hopefully everyone can get their badges today and we get to meet up later. I really hope to be able to do some stuff today. Haha

had like three hours of sleep... im ....so exhausted x_X
~~ simply crazy x_X~

MrManiac

Quote from: athenaookami on May 25, 2012, 08:46:57 AM
Quote from: kane64 on May 25, 2012, 06:42:25 AM

had like three hours of sleep... im ....so exhausted x_X

Welcome to con life :D

In my first convention years, I remember I seldom slept more than 6 hours over the entire duration of the con. I don't even know how I had the stamina back then, haha.

llaaannniiii

llaaannniiii

I'm so sad.... yesterday my group leader couldn't get it cause he had work and the lines were super down and today we tried but he got off work late. This fanime i feel is so sad for me :(

kane64

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 25, 2012, 07:15:08 PM
I'm so sad.... yesterday my group leader couldn't get it cause he had work and the lines were super down and today we tried but he got off work late. This fanime i feel is so sad for me :(
That sucks. Yeah this year seems really unorganized for some reason. Mostly thanks to that power outage.
-Deaf Pedestrians

echoshadow

Ok everyone the group is all here, we are waitng for any late people

llaaannniiii

malnut

Was that you guys waiting outside the door around 1050ish. One guy was cosplaying something in red ?