[WTS] Wigs and a few misc. items

Started by Snippershoo, April 16, 2012, 03:06:27 AM

Snippershoo

Hey, so I've accumulated quite a few wigs over the years and well, I really don't need them all.
I usually like picking them up used from other cosplayers at swap meets or sometimes I just buy them for a certain costume I never get around to doing. I haven't actually used a lot of them either, so hopefully someone else will find a use for them!

I'm willing to trade for other things as such as Madoka merchandise or wigs, so feel free to make an offer or negotiate! :)

I can either meet up with you if you're around Downtown San Jose or Fanime, otherwise add $5 for shipping.

Disclaimer: So I use my iphone to take pics because I lack a camera and my mom likes taking out lightbulbs randomly so the lighting isn't the best in my house. Colors of things in the photos can be slightly off, but I'll try my best to attach another picture with it or describe it.

I can also add more pictures upon request.

Anyways, here goes:

Pink shoulder length wig - $20
A cute light pink wig originally from cosplayanimewig. I've used it for two costumes before. The color is somewhat between the two pictures. The bangs are uncut.

Madoka wig - $30
Purchased from the 5 wits at AX. Its a cute pink wig with two clipon pigtails. The reason why i'm selling it is because I still have my other wig from Arda and I can't really see myself wearing Madoka very much in the future anymore. It really doesn't make too much sense to have two pink pigtailed wigs. I'd sell the costume too, but its rather small and it has quite a bit of sentimental value.

Long Blonde Wig - $30
A really nice heat resistant blonde wig from Epic Cosplay. Never used it for anything. Originally I bought it to see if it would be able to be pulled into a ponytail for Yellow from PokeSpe. It goes past my butt.

Short Sandy Wig - $27
Never used! Brand new from Epic cosplay and just pulled out of the bag for these photos. Its pretty thick and heat resistant. What happened was we needed a Soushi wig for my boyfriend and this one just turned out too dark. By the time we decided that it was past the return date so uhhh... yep.

[ON HOLD] Luthien in Blonde (Long curly blonde wig) - $35
Luthien wig from Arda. Also never worn. This one was meant for a SeeU cosplay but I never got around to making it. The color is gorgeous and I hate to see this go unused. Super thick and heat resistant.

Long straight blonde wig - $18
I ended up getting this off a friend for the same reason as the other wig as the one from epic cosplay. Also can't be pulled into a ponytail. I don't think its heat resistant either....

Short blonde wig - $15
Obtained from the swapmeet a fanime or two ago. I got it kinda choppy, but it looks like it can be fixed. Probably not heat resistant.

Short green bob - $13
Used for Nino from Fire Emblem. Originally it was a Z from Amphigory in toxic dyed a darker green. It has a zig zag part on top.

Hairband - $10
A cute hairband that I've never worn. Its kind of just sitting there collecting dust sadly.

Kirara Plush - $15[/b]
No pictures yet, but a kirara plushie originally bought from Suncoast