So you lost my badge?!?!

Started by kitana824, May 25, 2012, 11:47:10 AM

kitana824

So I pre-reg, stayed in line for the longest time & you didn't have my badge? what's up with that?

Told me to check back and see if they would have it later. Will they really have it later?

i really want my plastic badge, its just so much more nicer.

obliviousedward

The same happened to me. They said they couldn't find it, so they printed another one.

I know it's not a big deal in the end, but still. It was a bit of a bummer after waiting in line for three hours.
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

BlackCatXIII

They lost the badge of everyone in my group. After talking with a few different people the reason I got in the end was that the printers did not give them all the badges and that if we are lucky they will have our badges by Monday..... :'( Registered early...waited in line for 3 hours and just to end up with a badge that looks like you registered at the con! I registered way back when registration was up on the website.

Mango Bunny

We didn't get ours either. It's sad that I won't get to use it at all. I keep them, but what kind of souvenir is it really if the item, overall, didn't involve the con at all? Fanime, I love you. I get it, stuff happens. I'm just really sad.

Magedark

Happened to my group also, but I think they do remake it, so that's why they may have told you to check later.

SOawesomeness

Hey guys; we did send a bunch of our pre-reg badges to Clockwork Alchemy if you used the promocode CA2012 during pre-registration checkout, so some badges might be there.

If you want to double check to see if your badges are on our list of missing badges so we can track it, send an e-mail to registration.
If you have other questions, feel free to also e-mail reg.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Dracil

Pretty sure I didn't but is it possible they got sent there anyway?

Lucifargundam

My group's had to get reprinted... they didn't get their passes unless they brought IDs...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Dracil

Finally got our IDs on Monday so at least we have keepsakes now. :)

kitana824

i checked back on monday, they didn't have it.

said they would mail it to me in a week or so. so here's hoping they remember to send it to me.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: kitana824 on May 29, 2012, 04:09:21 PM

said they would mail it to me in a week or so. so here's hoping they remember to send it to me.
If anything, you can e-mail Registration if you haven't already to remind us.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

kitana824

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 29, 2012, 04:14:10 PM
Quote from: kitana824 on May 29, 2012, 04:09:21 PM

If anything, you can e-mail Registration if you haven't already to remind us.

thank you, will do

Luca Cantellano

Just a reminder, they have hundreds of badges that they have to dish out to everybody, so a few are bound to be lost. I'm really happy with how they handled the choas this weekend. Even if some badges got lost along the way, they did an amazing job handling eveything~

2015 cosplay(s): Lady Deadpool (realistic interpretation)

slifertheskydragon

what's registration's email because i tried [email protected] and i got delivery errors.

eralston

Quote from: slifertheskydragon on June 05, 2012, 04:47:08 PM
what's registration's email because i tried [email protected] and i got delivery errors.

that looks correct. PM me the delivery errors you are getting and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.
Evan Ralston

Assistant Director of Guest Relations