Artist Alley/Dealer's Room/Swap Meet
17 (56.7%)
Meeting New People
21 (70%)
Cosplayers/Cosplaying
22 (73.3%)
Arcade/Video Games/Tabletop
8 (26.7%)
Social Games (Ninja, Cosplay, Chess,e tc.)
5 (16.7%)
Panels
5 (16.7%)
Fanimade  Cafe
1 (3.3%)
Black and White Ball
4 (13.3%)
Masquerade
2 (6.7%)
Dance
5 (16.7%)
Musicfest
3 (10%)
Stage Zero
4 (13.3%)
Cosplay Gatherings
11 (36.7%)
Misc. Events (Yaoi Bingo, Speed Dating, etc.)
1 (3.3%)
Fun Elevator Groups
3 (10%)
Everything!
4 (13.3%)
Other (Please Specify.)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Kupo

For the past few years, I've been making these threads about your FanimeCon experiences and thought I'd continue with 2012!

Junon

Kupo, it's not called Rave. It's a Dance. :p

Anyway, I liked the panels this year, I've been to a few and it was awesome. I spent half the time in the hotel finishing my costume (to make up for the 6-hours of time I lost in the pre-reg line), but over all everything I did try out, I liked. The Clockwork Alchemy at Double Tree was awesome.

Kupo

Quote from: Junon on May 28, 2012, 03:35:27 PM
Kupo, it's not called Rave. It's a Dance. :p

Anyway, I liked the panels this year, I've been to a few and it was awesome. I spent half the time in the hotel finishing my costume (to make up for the 6-hours of time I lost in the pre-reg line), but over all everything I did try out, I liked. The Clockwork Alchemy at Double Tree was awesome.

Really? I haven't been to the rav- I mean Dance for a year and I thought they always called it a rave, haha. But I'll make the edit.

Mayadesu

I really loved the Artist's Alley this year. There were so many nice art pieces, pins, plushies, jewelry, etc. Props to all of the artists.

I also found really good deals in the Dealer's Hall this year compared to last, that was a plus.

Oh, I was also glad to have schedules this year. The pocket one came in handy if you knew which panel or event you were looking for.

LastExile

Hentai room. I turned 18 in February and decided to go to Hentai night. Best decision I ever made.

Maskenlav

Pocket schedules: VERY VERY VERY convenient and helpful in synchronizing shcedules and gathering attendance. Looks like fanime took our advice and prepared them again, which was good since WE know whats more better for us  attendees than employees making decisions.

Rovers: about majority of them were actually pretty cool this time and were laughing and just being fans like us. They were helpful in common questions and had some sort of idea on what was being held, where the events were in double tree, and had a general idea of the rules.

Panels: they were hilarious and informative alot this time around. Loved how the panelists were humorous and active and kind of threw in some of their own ideas and skits to double the good times there. The others were informative and I overall enjoyed each one.

Cosplays: tons of neat and sexy cosplays this year! My god alot of sexy skimpy costumes haha and having active events definitely helped out this year stand out, MORE PEOPLE dressed up as opposed to having more plain clothed attendees.
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"