Gamzee's Game Cafe: Games and Asks Panel for 2013 UPDATE!!!!

Started by Hakoshi, October 14, 2012, 01:28:55 PM

crazymagicgirl

just sent in an e-mail for both panels and waiting for audition application/form.
Im trying out for sollux, let me know if you didn't get it.

Hakoshi

Quote from: crazymagicgirl on April 16, 2013, 04:07:39 PM
just sent in an e-mail for both panels and waiting for audition application/form.
Im trying out for sollux, let me know if you didn't get it.

Got it! thank ya very much!

feministlarxene

can we know which characters have been audtioned for? ouo I'm just a bit curious is all
contact me @feministlarxene on tumblr

Hakoshi

Quote from: coronaampora on April 17, 2013, 07:13:57 PM
can we know which characters have been audtioned for? ouo I'm just a bit curious is all

I can say that we have half the kids, and I believe half the trolls and very few dancestors. I say this going from the top of my head.

feministlarxene

oh alright! that's nice to know. (even if i dont' get in i'm excited for this panel~ (´∇ノ`*)ノ )

evas

Hi~
Just wanted to check that you received my e-mail (I was requesting to be Meulin).

Acey Arisen

My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

octoberesque

The organizers have finals this week. Don't hold your breath, but they'll respond ASAP. :)

Hakoshi

Quote from: octoberesque on April 30, 2013, 08:24:44 PM
The organizers have finals this week. Don't hold your breath, but they'll respond ASAP. :)
Quote from: Acey Arisen on April 30, 2013, 08:00:23 PM
I thought the cast list was to be posted today. Was I wrong?

Yes, sorry! It will be posted late tonight. I am sending out emails currently. Plus yes I have finals this week so I am juggling activities currently xD

Also Thank you Rose <3

feministlarxene

hey, D here. i was just curious if you're still sorting through emails to send to other people? i'm just wondering because i sent an email the other day with the cosplay pictures you requested & whatnot & i haven't heard back yet. no rush, but i just wanted to make sure you got it uvu

Hakoshi

Quote from: coronaampora on May 02, 2013, 11:51:50 PM
hey, D here. i was just curious if you're still sorting through emails to send to other people? i'm just wondering because i sent an email the other day with the cosplay pictures you requested & whatnot & i haven't heard back yet. no rush, but i just wanted to make sure you got it uvu

No I did! I just finished with finals and now will be getting back into Fanime prep mode, which means working on art, putting cosplays together and of course organizing these panels!

Also just as a head note for everyone who sees this? xD The emails are slow because I am the only one sending them out and A LOT of people apped. I would ask my staff/helpers to send them out, but since some of them are declines and resubmissions I wish to do it myself. No worries though everyone who apps will get an email.

philepicphails

I'M REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T TURNED IN MY APP YET I'M SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL I'LL HAVE MY APP BY TOMORROW

Hakoshi

Quote from: philepicphails on May 03, 2013, 06:22:21 AM
I'M REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T TURNED IN MY APP YET I'M SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL I'LL HAVE MY APP BY TOMORROW

Shhhh, shhh it's ok. Just make sure it's in by May 11th. <3

littlemisszy

Hey, sorry if this is a bother but it's Elise (aka Roxy) and I just wanted to confirm that you got my email with the link to my pics.
Also, my computer's connection is fixed and I can not attach images directly to emails now (finally omg) so if you would like me to resend with pictures it's not trouble at all.  :)

littlemisszy

*now  I can now attach images directly to emails
*no trouble at all

its late sorry D:

Hakoshi

Quote from: littlemisszy on May 15, 2013, 10:04:16 PM
Hey, sorry if this is a bother but it's Elise (aka Roxy) and I just wanted to confirm that you got my email with the link to my pics.
Also, my computer's connection is fixed and I can not attach images directly to emails now (finally omg) so if you would like me to resend with pictures it's not trouble at all.  :)

Heh yes I got the email and it would be helpful if you resent the pics too xD

littlemisszy

Alrighty!  Just sent the email so you should be getting them shortly.  :3

feministlarxene

i was just curious- are you guys still gonna do the skype interviews or is that only for some people? o:

Hakoshi

Quote from: coronaampora on May 16, 2013, 11:12:52 PM
i was just curious- are you guys still gonna do the skype interviews or is that only for some people? o:

I believe we stil are. Would you like to schedule one?

feministlarxene

well i think you asked me to schedule one? and i sent an email awhile back w/ the requested cosplay pictures & whatnot but i haven't heard back or anything. uvu"