Login for Fanime Housing

Started by TravelingPumpkins, January 23, 2013, 10:04:36 AM

TravelingPumpkins

I've sadly forgotten how I booked my housing last year.  Will we need to login first using last year's login ID to access the Fanime housing website?  Or do we just enter in any e-mail address when we pay?  If not, I'm going to have to look up my ID from last year so I'm not trying to remember my password while rooms are selling out like pancakes!

Lucifargundam

You don't need your ID to register online, but your full legal name. You will need to login, however.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

TravelingPumpkins

Quote from: Lucifargundam on January 23, 2013, 10:36:43 AM
You don't need your ID to register online, but your full legal name. You will need to login, however.

Is there any way we can access the website to double check our login?  I do not remember my login password and may have to reset it.  I'm sure this is probably the same for many others who have not logged in in a year!

M

Quote from: TravelingPumpkins on January 23, 2013, 03:04:53 PM

Is there any way we can access the website to double check our login?  I do not remember my login password and may have to reset it.  I'm sure this is probably the same for many others who have not logged in in a year!
You will have to recreate your login for the attendee website and will not need to have a login for the hotel website.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

TravelingPumpkins

Quote from: MPLe on January 23, 2013, 03:15:07 PM
Quote from: TravelingPumpkins on January 23, 2013, 03:04:53 PM

You will have to recreate your login for the attendee website and will not need to have a login for the hotel website.

Thank you so much!  Such a relief to hear! 8)