hOTEL PRICES

Started by Kpmonkeygirl, January 24, 2013, 02:34:15 PM

Kpmonkeygirl

So I understand that the hotel room at the fairmont is 89 a night. But with the deposit fee, a 100 extra? So its actually 189 a night?
""To move is to stir, and to be valiant is to stand; therefore,
if tou art mov'd, thou runst away."

Gigantor

Quote from: Kpmonkeygirl on January 24, 2013, 02:34:15 PM
So I understand that the hotel room at the fairmont is 89 a night. But with the deposit fee, a 100 extra? So its actually 189 a night?

The best way to think of it (For me) is as two different charges. The 89 a night for the room, and then a 100 night deposit.

My best recommendation is to use a credit card to pay for the deposit: and then pay the room in either cash or on a debit card.

You get the deposit back though! So just an unfortunately large upfront payment.

Naiagu

As gigantor said, it's easier to look at it as 2 payments. Sadly, it's not just $100 extra it's $100 a night extra. So if you're staying there for 4 nights that's a $400 deposit. Like gigantor said it will be given back to you after you check out so you'll get the money back. It's just unfortunately a large hold.
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:
Fri: Ruby Rose 4th Season
Sat: Sa-chan(Gintama)
Sun: AM Haruhi (Ouran) / PM Phichit (YOI)

Lucifargundam

Dumb-down version for anyone else reading this::::

$89 a night but if you don't pay, they get to keep teh $100/night you had to let them hold on to...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

royjovero

Quote from: Lucifargundam on January 24, 2013, 02:48:37 PM
Dumb-down version for anyone else reading this::::

$89 a night but if you don't pay, they get to keep teh $100/night you had to let them hold on to...
Isn't the deposit held for incidental charges, i.e. room service, room damage, etc.?

Kpmonkeygirl

Ah! So I get my money back. But I dont have a credit card. Only a gift card credit card.
""To move is to stir, and to be valiant is to stand; therefore,
if tou art mov'd, thou runst away."

royjovero

If you have the whole deposit amount available on that card, then it should be OK for use. You can always pay the deposit in cash.