Heart Beats Flash Mob dance practice (New board)

Started by kuromiluminous, March 16, 2013, 12:47:31 AM

kuromiluminous

Hey everyone! I have two announcements:

>We won't be able to dance to World's End Dancehall remixing with Tell Your World, so we'll be not doing it because the moves we still need to figure out :c
>We have Heart Beats that's awarded from J-Pop Summit like what Sara told me, so we'll be having a dance practice at the Cesar Chavez Park (right across the street where Fanime is located), so we'll be meeting up at the statue of a snake (looks like a shape of poop).

Don't forget to bring water, snacks, towel (in case if you guys get sweaty) to have more energy!

Practice will be on Saturday March 30 at noon and Sunday March 31! April 2 - 4 will probably be another practice if any of you want to come! You may go home any time you want!

The actual flash mob will be on May 25!

OPTIONS:

If you can't make it to practice, then you may look up a video on YouTube for a Heart Beats dance tutorial.
FanimeCon 2014:
~Armin Arlert from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (Black ver.)
~Alibaba Saluja from Magi
~Fujisaki Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa
~Matoi Ryuko from KILL la KILL
~Kuriyami Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata

Aoiro

Do you have a specific video you would like us to follow or would any one of them be okay?
FanimeCon 2013 cosplays

Briefers Rock from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"
Chie Satonaka from "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4"
Hikaru Usada/Rabi~en~Rose from "Di Gi Charat"
Eruka Frog from "Soul Eater"

kuromiluminous

Quote from: Aoiro on March 29, 2013, 11:36:43 PM
Do you have a specific video you would like us to follow or would any one of them be okay?
Its optional for you! Dance with us or dance along from the video.
FanimeCon 2014:
~Armin Arlert from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (Black ver.)
~Alibaba Saluja from Magi
~Fujisaki Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa
~Matoi Ryuko from KILL la KILL
~Kuriyami Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata

My group has officially decided to join in on this. Unfortunately only Lula and i will be actually dancing probably XD