FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Unofficial "Did you take my photo?" thread - Fanime 2013  (Read 85141 times)

RedGxHenshin

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
Re: Unofficial "Did you take my photo?" thread - Fanime 2013
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2013, 11:29:13 AM »

I cosplayed as Sasha Blause / "Potato Girl" from Attack on Titan. I attended the convention on Saturday and Sunday. You may have seen me as the girl who ran around, constantly eating potatoes. I wore a wig on Saturday and gave up on it on Sunday.

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm the one on the right. Thanks in advance!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151914726179056&set=a.10151914719444056.1073741828.808939055&type=3&l=2853adaa95&theater

cute!!!!!!!
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Aznmnky

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Scooby Doo can doo doo but Jimmy Carter is smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »

Inui Sadaharu
Prince of Tennis
All four days

I had a racquet at all times too XD

amused_

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2013, 04:29:11 PM »

Inui Sadaharu
Prince of Tennis
All four days

Did you have some adidas on, too?!

Aznmnky

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Scooby Doo can doo doo but Jimmy Carter is smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2013, 05:36:09 PM »

Inui Sadaharu
Prince of Tennis
All four days

Did you have some adidas on, too?!

YES! And you did too!!

grove_c

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 30, 2013, 07:16:03 PM »

OH yeah, I did cosplay too! Please let me know if you have any of these cosplays in your stash!

Friday:
Angel Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I had hard blue plastic hearts

Saturday:
Sinon from Sword Art Online/Gun Gale Online. I believe I was the only one at the convention.

Sunday:
Kuroyukihime from Accel World. I didn't have her wings.

Thanks in advance!

amtorres262

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2013, 09:28:27 AM »

Hello, I'm looking for any pictures of me  ;D

On Friday I was Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl
http://brianandrew.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/gunslinger-girl-amati-1-1280x1024.jpg

On Saturday I was Ayu from Kanon and a Putty from Power Rangers
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121028092131/kanon/images/f/fb/Ayu.gif
http://www.rangercentral.com/database/1993-mighty-morphin-power-rangers/images/mmpr-vi-zputties.jpg

On Sunday I was Ayu again carrying around a little taiyaki  ;)

Dany

• Inu-Posta
  • 2D CosNerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »

The only thing we had this year that was photographed was our Harlock and Emeraldas costumes on Saturday. Here's a rough shot of us from 2010, the only difference being that Darieum now has a wig that he uses (and incidentally, this was the first year that he used it!).

(pardon the image - it was a quick grab off the intarwebz)

2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Nina Star 9

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2013, 10:58:39 AM »

Might as well post here~ I'll comb through the thread later to see if I have any pictures of people who have posted.

Note that I do not have Facebook, so I'd appreciate any Facebook pictures of me to be either set to public so I can view them or PMed to me. Thanks~

Friday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop)
Saturday: Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII); Ulala (Space Channel 5); Mom Lalonde (Homestuck)
Sunday: Lady Blackpearl (Legend of Mana); )(er Imperious Condescension (Homestuck) (I'm the one with the horns...but I think only Homestucks took my picture, so they'd know that); Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
(also, a couple of people took my picture on Monday, but I wasn't cosplaying, so I don't really care about those, haha. I was wearing a purple chiffon skirt, a black blouse, lace tights, and my Rose wig [short and light blonde])

If anyone has any pictures, I'd really appreciate it if you could send them to me. :] Thank you!

Zirphex

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Prop and Paint "expert"
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2013, 01:36:17 PM »

On Saturday and some of Sunday I cosplayed as a red-headed Felicia from Darkstalkers

And on the other parts of Sunday I was Deadpool again :)

Please let me know if you took my photo! :>

Are you the Deadpool that had on the green backpack? walking around with a deadpool wearing a maid outfit and a baby deadpool?
MANHO!

dinahtron

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2013, 03:21:56 PM »

On Saturday and some of Sunday I cosplayed as a red-headed Felicia from Darkstalkers

And on the other parts of Sunday I was Deadpool again :)

Please let me know if you took my photo! :>

Are you the Deadpool that had on the green backpack? walking around with a deadpool wearing a maid outfit and a baby deadpool?
nope not me

RockySamson

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2013, 03:23:02 PM »

Looking for some photos of my cosplays. Especially one in particular.

Friday
For the first half of the day, I was Leatherface from "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre". Here is a reference image:

(I also had the "Pretty Woman" & "Old Lady" outfits and masks)

That same evening, I was Dr. Gonzo (Oscar Zeta Acosta) from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". I don't have a reference image for myself, but here's the Raoul Duke (Hunter Thompson) I was hanging around with:

I'm also looking for a specific picture taken by a Susan Strong cosplayer of us sitting down eating, similar to this actual photo:

Saturday
For the first half, I was walking around as Betelgeuse from "Beetlejuice". Here's what I looked like:

I was also Leatherface on that day as well.
Much obliged to anyone who can help me locate pics.
Here's all the photo's I took in return! It should be open to the public.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.611751298855564.1073741825.100000620975018&type=1&l=1354eac410

Ko-tan

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2013, 04:08:24 PM »

Might as well post here~ I'll comb through the thread later to see if I have any pictures of people who have posted.

Note that I do not have Facebook, so I'd appreciate any Facebook pictures of me to be either set to public so I can view them or PMed to me. Thanks~

Saturday: Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII); Ulala (Space Channel 5); Mom Lalonde (Homestuck)
Sunday: Lady Blackpearl (Legend of Mana); )(er Imperious Condescension (Homestuck) (I'm the one with the horns...but I think only Homestucks took my picture, so they'd know that); Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
(also, a couple of people took my picture on Monday, but I wasn't cosplaying, so I don't really care about those, haha. I was wearing a purple chiffon skirt, a black blouse, lace tights, and my Rose wig [short and light blonde])

If anyone has any pictures, I'd really appreciate it if you could send them to me. :] Thank you!
Hey there! I remember you, I was dress as a amano-esque Rydia. Don't know if you saw these already but I'll give it a shot:http://cosplayphotographer.slickpic.com/a/Saturday10am1pm?squared

Ko-tan

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2013, 04:50:08 PM »

Hello Everyone, I thought I'd take a chance at this.

Rydia
Final Fantasy 4
Saturday

Picture: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120706151557/finalfantasy/images/6/6a/FFIV-Rydia_artwork.jpg

Meatball

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2013, 06:00:30 PM »

OH yeah, I did cosplay too! Please let me know if you have any of these cosplays in your stash!

Friday:
Angel Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I had hard blue plastic hearts

Saturday:
Sinon from Sword Art Online/Gun Gale Online. I believe I was the only one at the convention.

Sunday:
Kuroyukihime from Accel World. I didn't have her wings.

Thanks in advance!

Ohh that was you? I tried taking a picture of you but when i turned around you disappeared D: lol

MintyPocky

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2013, 06:10:23 PM »

Hey guys! I was dressed as Anti-Spiral Nia from Gurren Lagann on Saturday and Monday. Bunches of pictures were taken and it would be nice to get to see them.  :D

2014 Costumes
Friday- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)
Saturday- Jean Kirschtein/Bertholdt Hoover (SNK)
Sunday- Meenah Peixes (Homestuck)
Monday- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)

Nina Star 9

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2013, 07:45:37 PM »

Hey there! I remember you, I was dress as a amano-esque Rydia. Don't know if you saw these already but I'll give it a shot:http://cosplayphotographer.slickpic.com/a/Saturday10am1pm?squared
Hey! You were the one off to the side of the shoots that I talked to a lot there, right? you + your costume were gorgeous, and you were super sweet. :] I'm glad to have found you on the forums!

I have already seen all of the photos up on the slickpic, but thank you anyway for posting the link. (the picture of B helping me walk while holding my horns sums up my entire Fanimecon experience this year, haha~ people helping me with giant horns =____=)

badninja

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »

I am looking for this Lara Croft I saw on Day 4 (Monday) at the convention center downstairs cosplay area
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=517347904997511&set=a.517347688330866.1073741829.517307708334864&type=3&theater

Any info would be appreciated.

Trial of the Dragon

• Full Metal Post
  • Always lookin' for friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2013, 09:28:51 PM »

I am looking for this Lara Croft I saw on Day 4 (Monday) at the convention center downstairs cosplay area
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=517347904997511&set=a.517347688330866.1073741829.517307708334864&type=3&theater

Any info would be appreciated.

That's Charmie Sweets!
She's a wonderful cosplayer, and a super sweet person! C:

Janan326

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2013, 09:55:47 PM »

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good time at the con and I saw some amazing cosplay's i couldn't get pictures of because I had low finger dexterity. on that note I was the Iron Man during the Masquerade, and I walked around the suit Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as attended the Marvel vs. DC gathering! I would love any shots people got of me! Also I was the creator of the Master Chief suit that was around Friday evening and Saturday all day (had a friend wear it). I would love shots of those too! Thank you!
Here are reference shots of the suits!

Logik

• Inu-Posta
  • is actually Fuzzy
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2013, 10:10:59 PM »

Wondering if anyone here took my picture. It would be much appreciated if anyone could link any of said pics. I guess you can say that I'm "That Kenshin guy" since I go as him every year.

Saturday/Sunday: Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/SolarWind2383/Fanime%202013/P1010048_zps4ac47d44.jpg

Also looking for pics of my cousin. She went as Claire Redfield on Friday and Elizabeth on Saturday, both on Sunday.

Friday/Sunday: Claire Redfield (Resident Evil 2)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/TrueLogik/Fanime%202013/DSC00918.jpg

Saturday/Sunday: Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/TrueLogik/Fanime%202013/DSC01072.jpg
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 25 queries.