HELP US FIND HARLEY!

Started by Shaduke, May 28, 2013, 12:19:29 PM

Shaduke

On Sunday, Day 3 of fanime I cosplayed as Cortana and my husband as Master chief our roommate cosplayed as the joker right after we stepped out of our vehicle and got to the first crosswalk a Harley cosplayer spotted at him and immediately called for him and the each ran toward each other and met in the center of the crosswalk and the surrounding crowd went "AWWWW" they intermediately hit it off but unfortunately after this encounter we never saw Harley again! Please help us find her! We spent hours at the con looking for her! Unfortunately we don't have a picture of her because she caught us by surprise! She had a hammer, was dressed as classic Harley in pigtails. This was taken of all three of us. PLEASE HELP JOKER FIND HARLEY!

Shaduke

Also, she was hanging out with the fairy odd parents!

Shaduke

I'm gonna have to check with the joker to see if it's her, and we actually had just met her there and joker felt a spark and spent most of the event trying to find her to no avail. He even went back the following day just to search for her. Thank you for helping!

Trial of the Dragon

I'd like to help you! I've been seeing a few Harley pictures around, but most of them don't have any information tagged along with them about the cosplayer. :c Here is what I've found so far!
This one even though it isn't a hammer.
And this!
Sorry I couldn't scrounge up any more, but if I come across any I'll remember this thread! C:
Edit:: Found another one!

lyricaldanichan

Shaduke

Quote from: Trial of the Dragon on May 29, 2013, 12:12:10 PM

I'd like to help you! I've been seeing a few Harley pictures around, but most of them don't have any information tagged along with them about the cosplayer. :c Here is what I've found so far!
This one even though it isn't a hammer.
And this!
Sorry I couldn't scrounge up any more, but if I come across any I'll remember this thread! C:
Edit:: Found another one!

The second one is REALLY close but her hammer was smaller and she had no hat. Thank you SO much! We really appreciate it!!!!