new registree

Started by leannamonique, August 30, 2013, 11:53:58 AM

leannamonique

im completely new at this, i wanna surprise my younger sister because she is completely in love with anime, but i have no idea how to register or where to even begin to look. This is all really confusing, but i really wanna do this for my sister, can anyone help??

renalcul

Quote from: leannamonique on August 30, 2013, 11:53:58 AM
im completely new at this, i wanna surprise my younger sister because she is completely in love with anime, but i have no idea how to register or where to even begin to look. This is all really confusing, but i really wanna do this for my sister, can anyone help??
do what, exactly? go to fanime?

Tsu

Registration won't open until later, probably very late this year or early next year. Check back on the main site now and then or on facebook, they'll announce when they're getting ready to open reg. In addition, the earlier you registerbthe less expensive it'll be so keeping up with either the site or Fanime's FB feed is a good idea.
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

DangerHeart

Read the FAQ section on the site, everything you need to know is there but yeah, registration and hotels won't be up for a few months still.

lovelessneko

If your sister isn't over 18 (or was it 16? someone correct me) she needs parental consent to go.
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

SOawesomeness

Quote from: lovelessneko on December 04, 2013, 10:41:20 PM
If your sister isn't over 18 (or was it 16? someone correct me) she needs parental consent to go.
That's a thing of the past. We didn't do it this year, and it was pretty much only used for one year.

The only age requirement we have is for children 10 and under. They need to be with a registered parent/guardian at all times. We are not liable!
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook