Tokyo Ghoul (OFFICIAL!!!) Gathering 2015

Started by R0S, November 16, 2014, 06:42:46 PM

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Cosplay Gatherings Department has not received a "Submission Request" for this gathering and that means it is CURRENTLY NOT listed on the Official Gatherings List and will NOT appear on the Gatherings Boards during Fanime 2015.

The List closes Friday May 15th @ 11:59pm with NO exceptions. Final List is posted by May 17th @ 11:59pm.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

R0S

Quote from: necroneko on March 04, 2015, 10:14:25 AM
Depending on the time and day, I might be in my casual Kaneki outfit.

Quote from: Jaye on March 20, 2015, 07:55:50 AM
This will be my first time attending a gathering! My boyfriend & I will be going as Rize & Kaneki  ;D

Quote from: Torai on March 30, 2015, 11:54:48 PM
(・◇・) i'll be coming along as yonebayashi saiko~

i am excited to admire everyone lookin' spankin' in their cosplays hehehe~

Quote from: superangelalala on May 06, 2015, 11:42:10 PM
Will be joining as fem!Suzuya Juuzou~

Quote from: Boketto on May 08, 2015, 01:36:25 PM
If this happens on Saturday after our panel I'll be there as Naki with my Yamori! >:]
(also with Juju as Shuu but hey he's an American he doesn't count)

Quote from: hinatasoysauce on May 08, 2015, 09:57:08 PM
I'll be going as suzuya so I'll try to go!! When the time/date is determined I will confirm if i can come or not.

Quote from: yoshipyon on May 08, 2015, 11:31:06 AM
I'm not sure if this gathering is official in the Fanime gatherings but, as I can tell that no day or time has been set, I say we aim for Saturday at 3pm. Only cuz I have a gathering at 10am to attend :) Hopefully this one actually happens!

updated!!

sorry for the lack of updates, i've submitted a confirmation request and will let you all know the info as soon as possible. let's make this happen!

dovekiie

I'll be there as anteiku uniform Kaneki with my fiance as anteiku uniform Touka.

As far as dates go I'd love for the gathering to be on Saturday if possible since we're going to two gatherings back to back on Sunday.

dangs

I am going as non-canon alternate version of hide, kind of like all black, green vest, and green elbow and kneepads because I am not sure how and to newbish to make ccg outfit. Hope to see everyone out there. I am like a huge tokyo ghoul fan so much feels in the anime. The opening song unravel too YASSSS!
My youtube channel

Cosplay for fanime 2013
Angel Beats! -Otonashi Yuzuru
Vocaloid -Akaito
Gintama! -Shinpachi
K-project -Totsuka Tatara

mrjngo

I might go depending on what time the gathering is. I'll be going as Amon.

Bakaheichou

If it's not too late, I'd like to be a part of the gathering as F!Juuzou ><

mrjngo

Any updates? I really want to attend this.

R0S

(accidentally quoted the first post instead of modifying it, excuse me)

but since i'm here, i'm happy to announce that this gathering has been made official!!! we will meet saturday at 11:30am at G4. hope to see you all there!!!

DropDeadRight

R0S

Quote from: Bakaheichou on May 16, 2015, 10:27:39 AM
If it's not too late, I'd like to be a part of the gathering as F!Juuzou ><

Quote from: mrjngo on May 16, 2015, 03:16:36 AM
I might go depending on what time the gathering is. I'll be going as Amon.

Quote from: dovekiie on May 13, 2015, 02:00:59 PM
I'll be there as anteiku uniform Kaneki with my fiance as anteiku uniform Touka.

As far as dates go I'd love for the gathering to be on Saturday if possible since we're going to two gatherings back to back on Sunday.

Quote from: dangs on May 15, 2015, 06:53:06 PM
I am going as non-canon alternate version of hide, kind of like all black, green vest, and green elbow and kneepads because I am not sure how and to newbish to make ccg outfit. Hope to see everyone out there. I am like a huge tokyo ghoul fan so much feels in the anime. The opening song unravel too YASSSS!

updated the list! sorry for leaving you guys hanging for a bit, but just a reminder that this actually going to happen. can't wait to see you all there!

Jaye

Damn I won't make it to this one.
I'm modeling for the lolita fashion show & we're meeting up around the same time as the gathering  :'( 

pegasusknight

Hey everyone! I'll be attending this meetup as Nishio Nishiki! I look forward to meeting everyone!

chendiggity

im cosplaying as (black-haired) kaneki!

Rizumi

I'll be coming as Touka for the gathering. :)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Kumoshi