Want to trade: Fairmont for Marriot

Started by Oraia, January 05, 2015, 09:02:40 AM

Oraia

Hello!  I managed to snag 3 nights at the Marriot and 1 at the Fairmont to complete the weekend.  I've got 5/21-5/23 and 5/24-5/25 at the Marriot(3 nights King bed) and 5/23-5/24  at the Fairmont(1 bed).

Looking to either trade
3 nights at the marriot for 3 at the fairmont
or
1 night at the fairmont for 1 at the marriot

Also, trades of just 1 or 2 nights to swap the beginning or end of the weekend is something I'd be interested in.  Having my group move just once rather than twice would be immensely better!  I'd be surprised if we're the only group with this situation!

I'm too afraid to test cancelling one night to re-book it to see how smoothly a trade would go.  If someone's got experience with this, please share!  I may go ahead and test it at some random time, otherwise.

Admiral Donuts

Whatever you do you should put yourself on the waitlist for the rooms you want.

genericchink

Quote from: Oraia on January 05, 2015, 09:02:40 AM
Hello!  I managed to snag 3 nights at the Marriot and 1 at the Fairmont to complete the weekend.  I've got 5/21-5/23 and 5/24-5/25 at the Marriot(3 nights King bed) and 5/23-5/24  at the Fairmont(1 bed).

Looking to either trade
3 nights at the marriot for 3 at the fairmont
or
1 night at the fairmont for 1 at the marriot

I'm too afraid to test cancelling one night to re-book it to see how smoothly a trade would go.  If someone's got experience with this, please share!  I may go ahead and test it at some random time, otherwise.

I've got 3 nights at the Fairmont, I'm down to trade. Message me here, respond or email me at [email protected]

EDIT: Never mind, saw that the nights are non-consecutive, rather not worth the trouble.

Sango

Hey I have a friend that might be interested in this, let me know if the rooms are still available so I can talk to my friend.

Oraia

Hey Sango, the rooms are still available as described in my first post.  I've sent you a couple emails, but figured I might as well reply to you here as well.