Sports Anime Panel-- Looking for Panelists!

Started by kungfucoffee, March 06, 2016, 06:21:02 PM

kungfucoffee

Hello everyone! My friend and I going to be hosting a sports anime panel for Kuroko No Basket/Free/Haikyuu.
Here's just a general overview of the panel; if anyone is interested in something like this but not comfortable with one of the specifics just let us know!
Each team would compete in competitions from each sport, one where they bump a volleyball a certain number of times, one where they do a relay race and dribble two basketballs, and one to see who can hold their breath the longest or something
Following, given how much time there is remaining, we would do a Q+A for all the characters!
Some things that I really want to stress:
-This panel will be super duper gay (hopefully)
-If you are uncomfortable with the gay pls leave
-You MUST have a kik and a skype so that we can all talk and communicate and plan
-We are still waiting on knowing if the panel is actually accepted, but we have submitted an application to the Fanime admins.

We have the following slots available:
Four characters from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (can be from any team)
Three characters from Haikyuu!! (again, from any team)
Two characters from Kuroko no Basket
One MC/Moderator (should be someone with a fairly large stage presence/charisma, possible experience hosting a panel in the past but not necessary)

We currently have these characters (no repeats please!)
Aomine (KnB)
Kise (KnB)
Oikawa (Hq)

Thanks so much for considering this panel and please please let us know if you can participate in this so that we can get started. If you ARE interested, reply in this thread with your preferred character and kik username.

ghoulpixel

Ay! I'd be interested in being Oikawa Tooru from Haikyuu!! Which day is the panel most likely going to be on ?
My kik is: prince.art
and my skype is: ashes.and.thorns
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

kungfucoffee

It'll most probably be Sunday, the various times on Sunday were my top three choices for time slot. And thanks so much, I'll message you right now!

marc0bot

I'd be willing to be either Hinata from Haikyuu or Kuroko from KNB! My skype is marc0bot!

ghoulpixel

Quote from: kungfucoffee on March 06, 2016, 06:38:28 PM
It'll most probably be Sunday, the various times on Sunday were my top three choices for time slot. And thanks so much, I'll message you right now!

Okay ! On kik or skype , or both haa
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD