Unofficial She-Ra Gathering

Started by layniebugs, March 23, 2019, 12:53:44 PM

layniebugs

Hello Everybody!!!

I haven't seen any She-Ra gatherings being put together yet, so I thought, hey, why not just make an unofficial one?
My friend and I were hoping to at least see some other She-Ra cosplayers at the con, and we thought that just making an unofficial gathering would be the easiest thing to meet all of you!

This is an unofficial gathering, but we are going to have someone there with a camera taking pictures. My other friend is bringing her camera and will be taking the pictures. We will make sure there is an extra person to take the final group photo of everyone who came. I will make sure all the pictures are uploaded to the Facebook event page.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/393133131510861/
Please feel free to contact me by DMing me on my Instagram: @layniebugs_cos

We are planning to host this gathering at 11:00am on Friday May 24th. The location will be in the Plaza de César Chávez by the snake statue or the "poop snake." I will be cosplaying as Seahawk and will have his dumbass flag with me. So be sure to look for me! I'll be waving it around so everyone can hopefully come find me!

I will be posting the picture order on the Facebook page soon and if you have any suggestions, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK!!!

layniebugs

ALSO!!!

If you are interested in being in a She-Ra group, please contact my friend and co-host @starry_autumn_cosplay on Instagram!
We are hoping to have a little fun photoshoot at 10am, an hour before the unofficial gathering, at the same location!

Current positions:

Rebellion:
She-Ra: @starry_autumn_cosplay
Adora: @acidiic
Glimmer: (available)
Bow: (available)
Mermista: @nyttstreek
Seahawk: @layniebug_cos (me)
Queen Angella: (available)
Frosta: (available)
Perfuma: (available)
Entrapa: (available)
Spineralla: (available)
Netossa: (available)
Swiftwind: (available)

Hoard:
Catra: @jojoplusultra
Scorpia: (available)
Shadow Weaver: (available)
Hordak: (available)

-- I will upload the list as positions get filled --

Side Note: This is SEPARATE from the gathering because we were hoping to get a complete group together just for fun. But everyone in the group and not in the group are welcome to come to the gathering! And please come! We want to get all She-Ra fans together and hang out with y'all for a bit!