🚀 DR.STONE GATHERING FANIME 2024 🚀

Started by kokirigato, January 31, 2024, 07:45:49 AM

kokirigato

Hello! This is not my first time hosting a gathering for Fanime but it's been a few years! I haven't seen a Kingdom of Science gathering yet, so I decided to host it for this year! Details are as follows:

Name: Dr. Stone (Kingdom of Science) gathering
This Gathering Includes: All characters related to the Dr. Stone manga & anime.
Day: Sunday
Time: 12:00pm
Location (L) : G4

Cosplayers:
I'll be hosting as Senku with my partner as Gen!

Legal Statement - Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
a. Group shot(s)
b. Kingdom of Science
c. Ishigami Village folks
d. Modern day folks
e. Treasure Island folks (if applicable)
f. Villains
g. Ship: Senku + Gen
h. Ship: Ryusui + Ukyo
i. Ship: Senku + Kohaku
j. Requests (this depends entirely on how long it takes us for the other shots)
k. Final Group Shot(s)

Time and date will be updated closer to the con! Please let me know if you are planning on attending, and spread the word! I hope to see y'all there. ^_^ 

kokirigato

Due to the mass resignation of the Fanime gathering dept., I am well aware that a form may not be created and gatherings may have reverted back to word of mouth. In regards to this, I am aiming for Sunday, hopefully anywhere between 12:30 and 2pm. I will keep this forum updated as I can!

kokirigato

I have submitted our gathering to the Fanime con gathering app! It was already submitted and cemented on the unofficial gathering excel spread sheet at G4. Hopefully we'll get a similar slot! Huge, huge shout-out to the people who have been working hard to put together the unofficial doc. Fanime def let us down with gatherings this year and its up to us fans to hold them accountable!