Studio Ghibli Gathering 2024?

Started by UwUvon, February 04, 2024, 09:38:22 PM

UwUvon

STUDIO GHIBLI GATHERING
This Gathering Includes : Any work by Studio Ghibli, Hayao Miyazaki, Isao Takahata, Studio Ponoc and Goro Miyazaki! So think Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle & Boy and the Heron!

Day : TBD, but hoping for Saturday or Sunday
Time : TBD, but hoping for early afternonn
Meeting Place (MP) : TBD
Location (L) :TDB
Cosplayers : UwUvon as the Senior witch from Kiki's Delivery Service

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order
- Group photo
- Lupin the III
- Nuasicaa of the Valley of the Wind
- Castle in the Sky
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Grave of the Fireflies
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Only Yesterday
- Porco Rosso
- Whisper of the Heart
- Princess Mononoke
- My Neighbors the Yamadas
- Spirited Away
- The Cat Returns
- Howl's Moving Castle
- Tales from Earthsea
- Ponyo
- Arrietty
- From Up on Poppy Hill
- The Wind Rises
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya
- When Marnie was there
- The Boy and the Heron
- Earwig and the Witch
- Couples
- Creatures
- Group photo!
- Requests

Link to Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/4o5MSc3Bu
(time is a placeholder)

Link to other gathering relevent things : Please check my instagram @UwUvon for the quickest updates and day of news!

News of the gathering :TBD
@NatalieUvon
Been hosting gatherings for a little bit!
Fanime 2024 Line up
Haru, Fionna, Senior Witch and Shane Medej

teknetos

Sounds fun! I was Howl for Halloween and I'm down for any opportunity to wear that big flappy jacket again!

UwUvon

@NatalieUvon
Fanime 2024 Line up

persephonaae

My partner and I will try our darndest to be there as Sophie and Howl! We'd only be able to make it on Saturday afternoon/evening since I will be competing in the Masquerade this year on Sunday, but in any case hope this gathering runs on any date, we had a blast last year and actually met because of this gathering, thank you for running it!

UwUvon

Hoping to do this on Saturday! but we shall see!
@NatalieUvon
Fanime 2024 Line up

Angelx624

With Hirokatsu returning as a guest, I'm debating on whether or not I'll bring my Satsuki cosplay, if I do I'll try my best to attend!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

oliolioxicodone

Hi! I was hoping to host the Ghibli meet up but LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that someone beat me to it! Happy to assist if you'd like, I'll be there as the Witch of the Waste with my partner as Howl and my mom as Sophie!

UwUvon

Quote from: Angelx624 on April 09, 2024, 09:35:06 PMWith Hirokatsu returning as a guest, I'm debating on whether or not I'll bring my Satsuki cosplay, if I do I'll try my best to attend!

Hope to see you there as Satsuki!
@NatalieUvon
Fanime 2024 Line up

UwUvon

Quote from: oliolioxicodone on April 11, 2024, 01:50:28 PMHi! I was hoping to host the Ghibli meet up but LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that someone beat me to it! Happy to assist if you'd like, I'll be there as the Witch of the Waste with my partner as Howl and my mom as Sophie!

GLad I could help! I have been hosting this gathering for years, can't wait to see you! Appreciate your help!
@NatalieUvon
Fanime 2024 Line up