SoulsBorne/FromSoft Games Gathering 2024

Started by JumpyWizardCosplay, March 10, 2024, 10:39:47 PM

JumpyWizardCosplay

Hello everyone!

Another year, another upcoming FromSoft release so I figured lets get this organized again for 2024 :)
I'm waiting to see the gathering locations map but I think we are tentatively aiming for Saturday again.

This gathering includes games from the Dark Souls series, Demons souls, Bloodborne and Elden Ring
Edit 4/17 - application has been submitted! I will update date/ time/ loc as soon as I get a confirmation
Edit: 4/22 - we got our time and place! See you all there :)

Day: Saturday

Time: 2:00pm

Cosplayers:
   JumpyWizard (Hoslow Armor - Elden Ring)
   Persephonaae - Ranni (Elden Ring)
   Shuttleduck - Varre (Elden Ring)

Legal statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the gathering/event this year. If you do not want to be included in those photos please setup aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed

Photo Order:

Dark Souls characters
Demons souls characters
Bloodborne characters
Elden Ring characters

Feel free to reach out if you wanna join in or have other input. I'll add you to the list of cosplayers if you like otherwise I'm hoping to see everyone again at the gathering
Thanks!

-Jumpy/Sarah

persephonaae

So excited for this gathering again, it was so wonderful meeting everyone last year! I'll be bringing an updated version of my Ranni costume from last year and my partner is hoping to get a Lucatiel cosplay together!

JumpyWizardCosplay

Quick comment to move this back up in the forum. We got our time slot! Saturday at 2:00pm G4. Look forward to seeing everyone this year :)