Jujutsu Kaisen Cosplay Gathering @Fanime

Started by Northernomen, April 11, 2024, 01:24:26 PM

Northernomen

Hello everyone interested! My name is Omen, and as a long time JJK fan, I would love to be the one to host this years Jujutsu Kaisen gathering for Fanime! I've been a cosplayer for about two years now, and have ran the JJK gathering for ALA, while helping out to run a few other gatherings at different cons as well!

Host: Omen/ IG: @Northernomen
Co-Host: ( Erina/ IG: @_pointsettia.cos
both hosts will be cosplaying at event, myself as (Yuta Okkotsu) and Erina as Geto Suguru

Day : (Aiming For) Saturday, May 25th
Time : (Aiming For) 1 pm - 2 pm

Legal Statement: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photography Order:
Group Picture
Individual Character Photos (Just Yuji, Just Megumi, Just Maki, Etc...)
Main Trio
Main Trio + Gojo
Tokyo Second Years (Maki, Yuta, Inumaki, Panda)
Kyoto Second Years (Miwa, Mai, Mechamaru)
Tokyo Third Years (Hakari, Kirara)
Kyoto Third Years (Kamo, Momo, Todo)
Tokyo School (All students, Shoko, Gojo, Etc...)
Kyoto School (All students, Utahime, Kusakabe, Etc...)
Hidden Inventory cast (Toji, young Geto, Riko, young Gojo, young Shoko, young Nanami, Haibara, Yuki Etc..)
Professional Sorcerers (Nanami, Mei Mei, Utahime, Ino, Yuki, Shoko, Etc...)
Special Grade Sorcerer's (Gojo, Yuta, Yuki, Geto)
Zenin Family (Toji, Mai, Maki, Megumi, Naoya)
Curse Users/ Curses (Geto, Kenjaku, Mahito, Sukuna, Toji)
Culling Game Cast (Exclusive to characters introduced in the Culling Game arc; Hakari, Kashimo, Higuruma, Kirara, Uro, Yorozu, Takaba, Angel, Ryu, Etc...)
Blue Spring Trio (Gojo, Geto, Shoko)

We will be doing requests after we get through these! If anyone has any suggestions, or wants a specific pairing to be done, let me know and I'll add it to my list!

In addition to the thread, I've also created a Discord server for the gathering where you can socialize and get the fastest news available! I'd highly recommend joining, but it's not at all necessary.
https://discord.gg/DKpKrG6yHn

News of the gathering: If anything changes, I'll be updating here as needed as well as the discord.

BreyCosplay

Seems like it'll be a great gathering! I hope that Saturday time slot gets approved bc I'll be cosplaying Gojo that day! 😆 Best of luck! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

blitzblaster4um

Hopefully I can cosplay as either Yuji or Choso. Have yet to decide on it.

anemonebanemone

My only vote is for it to be at 2. I'd love to attend, but I'm supposed to be working a booth until 2. I can possibly slip away a bit earlier, but it would be difficult if the gathering is at 1.