Omori Gathering 2024

Started by anemonebanemone, April 21, 2024, 02:51:18 AM

anemonebanemone

🌻 Fanime Omori Gathering 2024 🌻

Calling all Omori fans! Let's take a break from crying alone in our rooms and come together to connect outside of Headspace. Please comment if you are attending, as this will help with headcount. This will likely be a small gathering, so please make sure to show up on time.

Day : Friday
Time : 5pm
Location : G9 (Plaza de Cesar Chavez, meeting at the snake statue)
This is a great location for picnic photos! If anyone can bring a picnic blanket similar to the game, please let me know. <3

Cosplayers :
anemonebanemone (gathering leader) - Aubrey

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Start group photo
Basil
Sunny/Omori
Kel
Hero
Aubrey
Mari
Sweetheart
Space Boyfriend
Other characters
Headspace gang/Picnic shots
Faraway town gang/Picnic Shots
Ship: Space Boyfriend and Sweetheart
ABSOLUTELY NOT A SHIP: Sunny and Mari
Ship: Mari and Hero
End group photo
Requests

I'm open to suggestions on the photo order as well. Thanks everyone!

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER! Updates and changes will be easier to access here. https://discord.gg/ZWXm5F6UvP

News of the gathering: changes will be announced here and on the Discord

Safety note: Please be respectful of one another. The Omori fandom has a wide range of ages. Adults, do not ask for the contact information of any minors. If you are a minor and someone has made you uncomfortable, alert the gathering organizer immediately.

BattleblockB0ss

I may attend! Not sure if I'll be in cosplay but I'll likely hang out at some point!