Bleach Gathering 2024

Started by Ravenesskitty, April 21, 2024, 11:01:26 AM

Ravenesskitty

Bleach Gathering 2024

Day : TBA ( planning for Saturday I really hope
Time : TBA (planning for 3pm)
Meeting Place (MP) : starting at G4 and then moving off site to the park across near snake statue.
Location (L) TBA

Cosplayers : TBA but I am doing Neliel Gamuza, and I know we will have Grimmjow and ichigo. Not sure what everyone else is gonna be yet so please list what character your going to be so I can update it.

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Group Photo
P1: Ichigo
P2: soul reapers
P3: captains
P4: quincys
P5: Arancars
P6: soul reapers vs Arancars
P7: captains vs Arancars
P8: Fighting pose group photo
P9: suggestions and custom ships tba

This is my first time hosting a gathering so I'm really new to all this. I will organize this post much more so stay tuned I just needed to create it so I can submit everything. I am still looking for someone to help me co host it also. Here is the link for the gathering page where I will do a lot of the updates to so please follow it. Please list what character you are going to be will help a lot.

Facebook Event Page

If anyone has suggestions feel free to ask me. My contact info outside the forum:

Instagram: Ravenesskitty
Discord: Ravenesskitty
Facebook: Leah Howe