I-Channel Anime... ??

Started by ZJCitrusGraffiti, October 07, 2004, 02:36:11 PM

ZJCitrusGraffiti

Does anybody know the Pacific Times for all the anime on the I(ternational) Channel. I've visited the website, but i've been confused from the times they have listed. All I know is L/R(Licensed by Royalty) is on Monday and there's a bigger block of anime on Fridays. I don't even know what L/R is about. Can anybody give a summary/recommendation for it? Thanx!

Lady_Hoshi

i don't know about l/r  but anime is usually at 8 pm on monday, tuesday, friday.  they also have popjapan tv and more anime on sunday.
they also have a show called stir on wednesdays and ocassional anime movies on like saturday.

i think the time they have listed is eastern so just subtract 3 hours to find the time it will be shown here.  do you have comcast digital?  and did they stop listing any of international chanel info on the onscreen guide for you too?
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

ZJCitrusGraffiti

*dangit* Really? 8pm? No wonder I rarely see it. (my current tv line-up of other shows starts at 8pm!)

Quotei think the time they have listed is eastern so just subtract 3 hours to find the time it will be shown here. do you have comcast digital? and did they stop listing any of international chanel info on the onscreen guide for you too?

We have ComCast, but i'm not sure about the "digital" part. And the only way I'll know what's on the I-channel(ch.69) is by checking the TV Guide channel(ch.11) and I-channel's site... And it was at the site where I saw anime at 1am or something like that... I got confused if 1am - 3hrs = 11pm and nothing started showing up on the I-channel grid on TV Guide channel for 11pm.

And you say STIR and anime on saturday & sunday is something to look into? i'll do that. Thanx

Calitastic

I have satelite, and thus, no I-channel for me. It's not one of the things my parents thought as important. So now I just watch videos and DVDs. Le sigh.

ZJCitrusGraffiti

:shock:  !!! I checked the website for confirmation and they didn't have NOTHING on it... What I'm talking about is Sol Bianca wednesday nights at 9pm.... I happened to come across it (out of boredom!) on the TV Guide channel(ch.11) and *bam* I was there. I think i caught the episode title. Does "Allegro" sound familiar? Or does Sol Bianca have an epi#31? I'm looking at fansites and all they tell me is that it's an OVA of 6 epi long... I'm confused.

Lady_Hoshi

Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:

Bata-kun

"Sol Bianca" airs on Wednesday at nine.

They need to show raw and subbed anime again, though I am enjoying the music video trade-off right now. ^^

ZJCitrusGraffiti

Lady_Hoshi: I see the same thing too... What I meant was I saw Sol Bianca when it wasn't scheduled to be seen! I didn't find it on I-channel's site(and yep, that's the page i get too) nor on either of the tv schedules' printed format(tv guide & mercury news). btw: we have comcast basic cable(i think).

Bata-kun: I totally agree! Why watch something on I-channel that you can get anywhere else? That may be the ONLY way I'd watch any anime from a source more capable than sub-par.  :?

Lady_Hoshi

i'll have to check tonight what they show.  before i use to just check the onscreen guide from my cable box but they no longer have any info for the international channel.  i now have to check online for that info.  mostly i just watch the music videos too.  oh g4ttv runs dubbed anime too at 9 and at 12.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay: