Your very first anime

Started by pRoToZERO, November 30, 2004, 01:31:59 PM

pRoToZERO

What was the very first anime u had ever wached Mine was dragon ball & Ronin worriors wich came on UPN on saturday mornings Man good times  :twisted:
At this very moment I'm in a microscopic submersible somewhere in your disgusting belly attached to your brain HA HA HA HA

VictimX

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "VictimX"Its old but, http://fanime.altimus-labs.com/viewtopic.php?t=1682

AH! you found it. Good. I was looking for it but gave up ._.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

pRoToZERO

why is it i can never find any of these topics when i search for them why god why do u dam me to humiliation  :shock:
At this very moment I'm in a microscopic submersible somewhere in your disgusting belly attached to your brain HA HA HA HA

Mordyan

Don't beat yourself up too much. At least you tried...

JUST TRY HARDER NEXT TIME! :twisted:

Ok I am just kidding. :lol: But at least people who haven't posted before can post their first anime still.

Izukio

Escaflowne. I watched it as a kid, but I don't remember it too well. I only remember watching it.

The foirst aniem I remember was the episode of pokemon where ash finds a snorlax blocking the river.

Then the first animes I bought was the first DVD for the series Dual, and the original Vampire Hunter D.

Ska_Kitti

^_^ Sailor Moon. I'm still a big fan today. However since I was it on UPN, it doesn't count bc they edit out alot. Aside from that show, my first Tenchi I think. It's been so long that I don't remember.

The first anime I bought was Ninja Scroll. ^_^
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

sosuke1

well, the first anime I watched was DBZ, but that was just whenever I caught it on tv,  the first anime I sat through and watched all of was Neon Genesis Evangelion.  Strange stuff for a first timer, but good!
Lick my blade, share your blood with me

ranma12

well my first anime was sailor moon. then i started to talk to my friend cassy she told me about Ranma 1/2 i loved it then i started to watch alot more went back to sailor moon to just look at my old videos wow (that is some poor anime) compaird to Ranma inuyasha yu yu hakusho trigun case closed fullmetal alchemist and more. well i still like it because it was my first :lol:  8)

doorbell

My first ever anime was either sailor moon, or sonic the hedgehog (the original series they aired, and the comic)
...I"m not sure which cause I was very young, but yeah, its one of those!

Croquet

I guess it would've been Sailor Moon, cause I watched that sometimes when I was a kid. But I count DragonBall Z and Tenchi as my real firsts because thats when I was actually getting into it.
Let's play
some Croquet!

ranma12

Quote from: "Croquet"I guess it would've been Sailor Moon, cause I watched that sometimes when I was a kid. But I count DragonBall Z and Tenchi as my real firsts because thats when I was actually getting into it.
ya i agree sailor moon was #1 but tenchi and dbz tho DBZ GT is not very good now ^_^

Croquet

Yeah, I know, DBZ was alright, but GT is just plain WACK! I mean goku is a little kid running around with his grand daughter who's the same age as him?! It's too crazy for me!!! And Trunks in that outfit? Blah! And and and!!! Well, I could go on forever, but I won't....
Let's play
some Croquet!

ranma12

ya i got so confused about goku being little but his kid were there and sayen 4 i am soo lost lol -_-

OniCourseMusha

Doraemon, Anpanman and Ninja Hatorikun
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

Robotech,Transformers, and Voltron.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

joshness

Before I knew what anime was:
Robotech, Voltron, and reruns of Speedracer

When I learned about anime:
Ninja Scroll, Record of Lodoss War, Tenchi Muyo, Dragonball Z

Shinsengumi

ohhh Yeah, I forgot about Speedracer, I use to watch that too back in the days
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

joshness

Yeah, speedracer rocks! The funny thing is now that I am reminded about old school anime.  My mom liked anime before she knew it was anime too.   She was a huge fan of Astro Boy when she was a kid.  She doesn't really watch anime but she says she really respects it and that she loves the Miyazaki movies.

Lustful_Shiki

Ronin Warriors, Dragonball, Robot Carnival, Gunsmith Cats.

I STILL love Robot Carnival.

Is it so precious because it has no form?
Is it so beautiful it's cruel?