Dance Dance Fanime! 2006 DDR Tourney

Started by Spiritsnare, June 13, 2005, 08:30:43 PM

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"Hey craig, we gonna school these fools or what? :wink:
I'm Yama, and I'm yo guy's mama (except for Jesse, heard that PA gotten pretty high).

About that cosplay thingy, wanna see a DDR Pad guy play DDR? How about Kimura dancing?
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

winry_elric

what if our cosplay looks like regular clothes (Alice, DDR Extreme/5th mix)?

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "winry_elric"what if our cosplay looks like regular clothes (Alice, DDR Extreme/5th mix)?
I can recognize Alice easily if u change your hair blue or wear one.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

winry_elric

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"
Quote from: "winry_elric"what if our cosplay looks like regular clothes (Alice, DDR Extreme/5th mix)?
i am, but would that still be considered cosplay? i dont wanna be kicked out or something lol

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "winry_elric"
i am, but would that still be considered cosplay? i dont wanna be kicked out or something lol

If we go along with cosplay events, then we will be able to recognize most if not all of the Bemani characters across all series -- mostly DDR, IIDX, and Pop'n, with a slight exception for the GFdm mascots (Mr. B.Bone cosplay isn't really too hard to pull off either.)
epic progressive

vox

winry_elric

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "winry_elric"

If we go along with cosplay events, then we will be able to recognize most if not all of the Bemani characters across all series -- mostly DDR, IIDX, and Pop'n, with a slight exception for the GFdm mascots (Mr. B.Bone cosplay isn't really too hard to pull off either.)
okie-dokie, thankies ^^

lying is an art form

Oh my god you guys are like... giving me the urge to play DDR again. And the last time I played was Sunday... ><

God I can't wait for this tournament! Well, yeah I can it's like 5 months away =P
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

OniCourseMusha

I'm looking forward to pass Trick Oni again at Fanime for demonstrating my 4 years experience of DDR.
Kraken Con Staff

lying is an art form

Four years? Damn my DDR feet just turned three years old in November XD
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

winry_elric

really? i played in the arcade for about 3 yers off and on and 2 at home ^^ so 5 total...

OniCourseMusha

Oh yeah!

Who wants to play Legend Road wit me. Since I made it to PSMO although I got tired the first couple steps.
Kraken Con Staff

Spiritsnare

Announcement, to Clarify: Until we finalize our plans, don't expect Cosplay PA and Freestyle to be played.

If this gets through, PA will be the first tournament. We are currently not sure if we will be able to support a Freestyle tournament; however, I will be working with Milty to make this happen.

Also note that any and all tournaments are subject to refusal from Golfland. If they say we can't do it, we unfortunately can't do it. This forces us to move on to Plan B: use Richie's Stepmania rig. :3

If there are any questions, feel free to PM me.
epic progressive

vox

lying is an art form

I JUST BEAT CARTOON HEROES SPEEDY MIX YESTERDAY!!!

**SUPER DUPER HAPPY**

Only a B though but it's my first time beating it! =)

can't stop falling in love speedy mix >< i hate that single digit "good"

and kinda blurry the "battle" results i didnt take a piccy of bag because i only got a B on it... but heres an older blurry result of it

EDIT
OniCourseMusha I'm aiming for you! =D

/EDIT

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"
OniCourseMusha I'm aiming for you! =D

Five misses and six boos?

You do know you have to play MAX300 in that "Trick" Oni Course, right?
epic progressive

vox

lying is an art form

XD That's why I have until Fanimecon to work harder  :(

Khaistyle

Hide your butt kid.

Our pads suck, I've gotten two greats since then.

Paranoia EVO

Stoic w/video if you want

Colors (oni)

Breakfast at SFSU, no bar.  

Electro Tuned is frickin' hard

So Deep (last step!)
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!

OniCourseMusha

Itachi: good luck aiming for me.

Me and Khai had a good match today at Scottsvalley when we both played each other random songs on Shuffle.
Kraken Con Staff

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Khaistyle"Our pads suck, I've gotten two greats since then.

I *knew* something was wrong when I played Sakura on that machine and nearly failed...

edit

Quote from: "Khaistyle"Breakfast at SFSU, no bar.

OHH WOW YOU ATE WITHOUT THE JUICE BAR DAMN THAT'S HARDCORE!1!
epic progressive

vox

lying is an art form

ZOMG I'm outclassed >< oh well I'm *trying* XD

Wait where's this machine you speak about? SJSU??

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"SJSU??

SFSU -- San Fran State. They have an Extreme there for three tokens, which I've played on during a trip up there for a journalism seminar last year. (Or was it two years ago?)
epic progressive

vox