Anime "too cute" to watch?

Started by Jyunishinsho, September 17, 2005, 02:30:15 PM

Jyunishinsho

What anime or manga series do you believe is too cute...too much moe, that it sorta hurts to watch. What anime/manga is too cute and sweet you can get a stomach ache watching?

-personally needs only a few words. The words "Snow Fairy Sugar" is more than enough...- -

Sunara Ishi

I haven't found one that was too cute to watch but I'll let you know when I do. >.>
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

~~Loktera~~

Hello Kitty.

Not even the vocal presence of Hayashibara Megumi can save this... (it only makes it cuter.)

Now if they made an animated series out of Hello Cthulhu...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Croquet

Yeah, that snow fairy one is WAY TOO CUTE. Just watching the preview made me get a tummy ache. And Di Gi Charat (or something like that). I've never watched the show, but unless those adoragoddamable little fairies are being violently mutilated, it's too cute.
Let's play
some Croquet!

RyuHayabusa

Too cute?

Pokemon and their ilk :p
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

G.I.R

Quote from: "Croquet"... And Di Gi Charat (or something like that). I've never watched the show, but unless those adoragoddamable little fairies are being violently mutilated, it's too cute.
Digi Charat?  Less cute than funny.  Panyao Panyao Digi Charat?   ...way to cute!
Well, someone's got to be the first, so I'll put in my vote for Ham(gags)taro.

Ska_Kitti

Steel Angel Kurumi is extremely high pitched. xx;
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Steel Angel Kurumi is extremely high pitched. xx;

I still like Kurumi, but the title and stuff makes me feel fruity. - -

ININ

Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy is definitely a cute anime series.  The series is very entertaining and it's a must for families who are into anime no matter the age levels.

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "ININ"Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy is definitely a cute anime series
Damn sugar and her waffle obsession. Shes so damn cute, I must have a season fairy.

Chun

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Steel Angel Kurumi is extremely high pitched. xx;

I think that one would fit under "Too service-cute". Come now, don't tell me you didn't watch episode 5 and didn't think otherwise.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

RyuHayabusa

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ININ

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"
Quote from: "ININ"Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy is definitely a cute anime series
Damn sugar and her waffle obsession. Shes so damn cute, I must have a season fairy.
Waffo!!

Suspicious

PitaTen was hard to swallow.  Earth Defense Force Mao-chan makes your brain melt after a while.  I ended up just skipping through the episodes.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Spiritsnare

I can't say anything about anime, but I damn know a game that's too cute.

And that's Taiko no Tatsujin.
epic progressive

vox

MeliCat

"Mao-chan" is just too much for me to handle, lol.

hakudoushi

tokyo mew mew/

i cant stop reading it........ the horror...i cant take my eyes away, its so horrible.... SOMEONE SAVE ME.
no really, i have a pet ninja.

Emerge

nurse witch komugi. momoi haruko's natural squeakiness lends her voice yet again to dominate all exagerated high pitches

Tsukai Mori

Oh totally Evangelion! That is so damn cute I can't watch it! Pfft, I'm just joking on that one. I... haven't seen it all though. I did however have trouble watching Hamtaro. Thats hamsters dying for a road kill fatality. FATALITY!

G.I.R

Okay, forget what I said about Hamtaro.  I watched five minutes of this way to cute show today called "Magical Do Re Mi".  Way to cute to watch unless your under the age of five. :x
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
I still like Kurumi, but the title and stuff makes me feel fruity. - -
I totaly agree.  Plus the cuteness really goes away near the end of the (first) series, and the show becomes quite dark. :)
Quote from: "ININ"Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy is definitely a cute anime series. The series is very entertaining and it's a must for families who are into anime no matter the age levels.
Not only very entertaining, but very well done in every aspect!   :D