... I will never eat cake again...

...after seeing this.

gmontem

Next Friday is Chuck Norris Day!!! (his birthday)  XD
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

gmontem

i feel so loved!

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "gmontem"Chuck Norris Karate Kommados?  wth lol

@_@

I just realized something...

I have a Chuck Norris Action figure. With Karate Kick Action...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

gmontem

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"I have a Chuck Norris Action figure. With Karate Kick Action...
Now you must make us an animated GIF of that sweet action figure.

i feel so loved!

pockystix

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? .__.
New sn = Meirin

gmontem

Quote from: "pockystix"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? .__.
That would be impossible for it is written that
QuoteChuck Norris once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Edit: Man I felt dirty googling for Chuck Norris erection. I recall reading that joke but couldn't remember the exact wording. XD

i feel so loved!

Tsubasa

Quote from: "gmontem"
QuoteChuck Norris once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Edit: Man I felt dirty googling for Chuck Norris erection. I recall reading that joke but couldn't remember the exact wording. XD
It was actually Vin Diesel.  Although, I'm sure Chuck's erection is, at the least, comparable in its destructive potential.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

joshness

Here's the Chuck Norris Fact Site.  Much better then having to refresh.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com

By the way, There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Heartbreak_despair

all chuck norris is is jesus if jesus wanted to be chuck norris

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/showdown#start
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

DemonLordZabuza

Today in my circuits lab, someone brought a cake and 66 candles in celebration of Chuck Noris 66th birthday...or was it 60 candles for his 60th birthday...one of the two

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

Heartbreak_despair

If Chuck Norris got into a fight w/ himself the world would explode due to the force that two Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks produce, because of this it would cause superman to fly around the world backwards in order to prevent the world from exploding.  Then Chuck Norris would see superman flying around and would deem it a challenge and roundhouse kick him into oblivion, only to mess up the space time continuum and he would see a second Chuck Norris right next to him...
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

G.I.R

Asa_Gohan

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

gmontem

Chuck Norris is the reason why my face looks the way it is... oh wait a minute. Doh!

i feel so loved!

Errowyn

On Family Guy once they had this thing on Chuck Norris and Peter was saying "I heard Chuck Norris is so tough under his beard he doesn't have a chin, he just another fist."  For the gags for that you'd see this fist come out from his beard and punch someone.
A truly wise man does not play leap frog with a unicorn...

G.I.R

There are only two kinds of criminals in the world:  Those who have met Chuck Norris, and those who are still alive.

Will it Blend?  Chuck Norris.