Give the gift of Anime

Started by Green_Tea, December 02, 2005, 10:07:50 AM

Green_Tea

For the future geeks of America!!

Hey everyone!
 It's that time of the year again where everyone is giving gifts and I just wanted to take a minute to talk about less fortunate children. Go to a local organization and donate a toy. Make some little girl or boy's holiday that much brighter.

Help develope the future geeks of America by giving the gift of anime. That's what one foster child wanted from Holiday cottage and I'm sure there's more out there. It doesn't matter if it's a toy, a dvd, or a plushie, it's going to make someone very happy.

Everyone have a great holiday!

-----------
1. Inuyasha movie DvD - 19.99
2. Inuyasha 1st season box set- 89.99
3. Helping the next generations of geeks- priceless
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

Jyunishinsho

Usually, otaku's have so much anime goods, we want to give some away. I wish you luck to find some people that have so much anime stuff cluttering their house that they are willing to donate.

-Joking around:

Santa: Merry Christmas, little girl.
(Gives the girl a present)
Girl: (while opening it up) What is this, Santa?
Santa: That? That's a tentacle monster.
Girl: Does it do any tricks?
Santa: You'll see...

pSyChOgArDeN

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Usually, otaku's have so much anime goods, we want to give some away. I wish you luck to find some people that have so much anime stuff cluttering their house that they are willing to donate.

-Joking around:

Santa: Merry Christmas, little girl.
(Gives the girl a present)
Girl: (while opening it up) What is this, Santa?
Santa: That? That's a tentacle monster.
Girl: Does it do any tricks?
Santa: You'll see...

OMG! XD that's great! hahaha... xDD

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33