H Night Suggestion

Started by kam_islash, December 06, 2005, 12:12:55 AM

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 20, 2008, 11:58:41 PM
no its not a tease... if people stuff dollar bills down my shirt that would totally awesome
since i'll be cosplaying  this character
http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=232022

WIN! EPIC WIN!!! <__<

I will get some change, I will get dollar bills.

rubymoonIII

lmao at least i know i wont go hungry :3
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Jerry

Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 21, 2008, 12:59:44 AM
lmao at least i know i wont go hungry :3

maybe i need some tips on properly tipping my "entertainer"  ;)

something tells me you willl eat well @ Fanime  :D
no jedi mind tricks needed there.

Maybe the golden bikini would be a good touch tho.  ;D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

clawmaster

no its not a tease... if people stuff dollar bills down my shirt that would totally awesome

nosebleed....^//^ hehe  *note to self bring dollar bills*

so if we see u in the hentai room we can do that?

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

rubymoonIII

Quote from: clawmaster on May 21, 2008, 09:33:08 AM

nosebleed....^//^ hehe  *note to self bring dollar bills*

so if we see u in the hentai room we can do that?

LMAO
yes i will be in the hentai room watch out for my bf tho nya hes  protective :3 btw i will need to eat at fanime lol with the miserable amount of moeny my parents gave me i'll  need it :3
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AnimeEmperor

omg I had to watch the hentai rooms all night on Friday night, i.d. hand checks etc, and I think I got a headache from it. I was glad they got a girl to cover the yaoi room, but I went over there at the end and realized that they had like....plot and character development. So that might have been nice.

rubymoonIII

sprry i didnt dress as iroha friday night but i was wearing a red shiney silky kimono lol it kept opening up and flashing everyone ( by accident) i accidently flashed some one in my kimono i forgot i didnt safety pin it shut... almost everynight i went to the hentai room.. walked in att he right moments
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AnimeEmperor

I did get assigned to the H room on Friday night, so that was fun. You guys get more fun out of the hand checks than I do though, it's me running around in the dark with a flashlight. Stop yelling hand check for no reason. XD

OniCourseMusha

I had fun at the H-marathon.  Sorry to say but noticed that u did too much hand check?
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

rubymoonIII

i didnt mind the handchecks i my hands werent doing anything naughty but onicourse's were ::)
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 03, 2008, 08:44:31 AM
i didnt mind the handchecks i my hands werent doing anything naughty but onicourse's were ::)

Should I really want to know?  ;)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

rubymoonIII

i leave it to your imagination
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 01, 2008, 10:17:36 PM
I had fun at the H-marathon.  Sorry to say but noticed that u did too much hand check?
It was definitely not my choice. people in the back kept starting it and they'd only put their hands down once I went around. =P

Shinsengumi

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on June 04, 2008, 08:38:04 PM
Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 01, 2008, 10:17:36 PM
It was definitely not my choice. people in the back kept starting it and they'd only put their hands down once I went around. =P

I see
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

rubymoonIII

lmao lmao still hopefully next year they bring around the black lights again
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Raydere

H-Night was full of lulz. I will have to check it out again next year.

Though I admit, that violin hentai was just tempting me to do that. The other ones I saw didn't really faze me.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Shinsengumi

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on June 06, 2008, 01:12:18 PM
H-Night was full of lulz. I will have to check it out again next year.

Though I admit, that violin hentai was just tempting me to do that. The other ones I saw didn't really faze me.

makes me want to play a violin now when I saw that lol :D

rubymoonIII

most of the hentai put me in a good mood
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter