Whos your best Super Smash Bros Melee character?

Started by Darryl Mendoza, February 18, 2006, 06:27:27 AM

hojo

1. Jiggly Puff
2. Marth
3. MR. Game and Watch
4. Mario
5. Kupa

Bush Hater!!

Absolute0 has got a point. I just LUV a hot, monkey-donkey thing. Sexy!!
Who here likes George Bush? If you raised your hand, you should smack yourself into submission. Thanx!!

Nanashi

Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Asa_Gohan

Nya...Its hard to choose...I gots Jigglypuff, Link, Fox, Ganondorf and thats about it for now...

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Saffy

Young Link, Mario, Yoshi, Captain Falcon

but on the N64 it's all about my boy Yoshi  :twisted:
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

Rowan

(yeah marth people)
1. marth
2. kirby
3. pikachu
but when i played as marth with a bunch of friends, they got mad at me cuz i kept reflecting their hits >_<;

swordmanjoe

MeliCat

Sunara Ishi

How did I miss this earlier? O.o?

Ice Climbers and Kirby... >.>
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"How did I miss this earlier? O.o?

Ice climbers? Well have fun learning how to desync properly =3

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Chloe

LOL, we've got to have your guys "date" my guys~ < Yoshi/Falco/Luigi
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Chloe"

LOL, we've got to have your guys "date" my guys~ < Yoshi/Falco/Luigi
Lol. That's cute. We should make a pic of that date. >.~

Kirby + Yoshi? O.o? I can see it now... Them sitting on a cliff watching the sunrise. OwO So romantic, ne?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

zoupzuop2

Ah, what's all the fuss about Melee? N64 original is WHERE IT'S AT!

Oh, and Kirby FTW. In BOTH cases.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

XeNo

Well...*stares at avatar*
I suppose it's pikachu xD

mDuo13

Generally, my best is Falco, though sometimes I'm pretty competetive with Jigglypuff. But I've played so little in the past year or so...

Zouri

Where are the Mario-men? And I don't mean Dr. Mario, I mean the original and greatest plumber ever to jump out of green pipes Mario.

For me it goes: Mario, Ice Climbers and Fox. After that I pretty much play evenly with everyone else (in other words, not all that great).

Vinnie the Turk

Mmmm..... my favorite game on Earth :D

I'd say my best are:

All around: Marth; he's great for crowd control in melee, and is equally awesome in 1-v-1. I'd prolly pick him for a 4-player free-for-all tourney.

1-v-1: Shiek; if I know I'm going 1-v-1 I'll pick Shiek. Shiek thrives on juggling combos, which is difficult to do in 4-player matches, where you're constantly being assulted by random people XD.

Others: Captain Falcon (pink!) Nothing like winning with Pink Falcon... aha. And even losing with him is hilarious. His only downfall is that he seems to be suicide-prone if you're not careful with his weight....

Link: Boomerang buddy has saved me from a grab more than once... and there are so many ways to recover with Link... he's one of the best characters in the game, IMHO...

VLADE

either young link or Roy either are super pwnage, roy has the strong atacks and young link can use a variety of weapons and inprovise on the situation.

OH WRAITH GOT PWNED

Ayanami Rei First Child

I love to be ganandworf.

Btw anyone know when the e-gaming room closes....?

HamSTA

Link and Falco i'm good at but Fox i'm still learning... =].... i've seen videos of Fox and i wanan get better with him =D
i prefer a mouse over a wiimote =]