2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

konataFTW

>///<

sorry BSaphire~! I totally forgot about the gathering... also my brother wanted to wear Suzaku the whole day so I wasn't able to wear Killua anyway :/

hopefully I will have my Hinamori Momo from Bleach next year (I wanna be the chibi-est one X3)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

K&K4ever

I can't decide who to bring for the gathering next year, but It may be Mahiro again.  We'll see. ;D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

BunofGovt

The gathering was HUGE.  I think I overheard you say we had over 60 titles there, B.  Is that so?  Sorry I left before the game (Red light/Green light?). 

(Oh, and I chatted with your friend but I was pretty unhelpful so we talked to the Hiruma and Sena cosplayers with the awesome hair and they were very helpful.  I hope your friend does not have too much trouble with the Kenpachi headpiece.)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

EeveeGirl101

Even though we weren't planning on it, Waffle-chan and I, after some convincing done on BumbleB's part, went over to the Shonen Jump Gathering. It was completely awesome~! And go taffy! Thank you so much, Captain Mom, for letting ride on Minazuki for the group shot. If anyone has any pictures of that, by the way, could you PM them to me? I would love to see. All those little Shinigami {plus one Arrancar!} in the front with the older Shinigami in the back is definitely worth seeing. Plus, that was the only picture I got with that awesome Renji and BumbleB.

Anyhow, if I can get Waffle-chan to agree to come with me next year, you can count me down as Turn Back The Pendulum Nanao! ;3

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on May 26, 2009, 08:08:00 PM
Even though we weren't planning on it, Waffle-chan and I, after some convincing done on BumbleB's part, went over to the Shonen Jump Gathering. It was completely awesome~! And go taffy! Thank you so much, Captain Mom, for letting ride on Minazuki for the group shot. If anyone has any pictures of that, by the way, could you PM them to me? I would love to see. All those little Shinigami {plus one Arrancar!} in the front with the older Shinigami in the back is definitely worth seeing. Plus, that was the only picture I got with that awesome Renji and BumbleB.

Anyhow, if I can get Waffle-chan to agree to come with me next year, you can count me down as Turn Back The Pendulum Nanao! ;3
BumbleB sayz: I knew you would like the SJ gathering. :) I have a picture of all the chibis in front I'll PM it to you once I have all my pictures uploaded. By the way, could you send me that picture of me and Renji. Lots of thanks. :D

EeveeGirl101

Thank you sooo much for telling us about it~ <3 It truly was awesome, and I know I had a blast. Sure, I'd love to PM you the pictures! I got two, to be exact, but in one Renji's face was turned so that he was facing you, which I found amusing. And, in the other, it's just a normal front-view. So, which account do you want me to PM it to? I see you've been using "kakashifangurl1", but do you want to to PM it to that account, or just BumbleB? Wouldn't wanna send it to the wrong one~

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on May 26, 2009, 09:58:47 PM
Thank you sooo much for telling us about it~ <3 It truly was awesome, and I know I had a blast. Sure, I'd love to PM you the pictures! I got two, to be exact, but in one Renji's face was turned so that he was facing you, which I found amusing. And, in the other, it's just a normal front-view. So, which account do you want me to PM it to? I see you've been using "kakashifangurl1", but do you want to to PM it to that account, or just BumbleB? Wouldn't wanna send it to the wrong one~
Unfortunately, My other account "BumbleB" got banned :'( I'm currently using my friend's account "kakashifangurl1" to post.
About the pictures: Really?! COOL!

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: kakashifangurl1 on May 26, 2009, 10:09:36 PM
Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on May 26, 2009, 09:58:47 PM
Unfortunately, My other account "BumbleB" got banned :'( I'm currently using my friend's account "kakashifangurl1" to post.
About the pictures: Really?! COOL!

Aww, really? D; That sucks!

Anyhow, uploading the pictures as I type~ I'll PM them to you in a minute, as soon as they finish, which should be...also in a minute. xD

Yuu

Im sorry I missed it. I also missed the D Gray man AND the end of Bleach.

My friends stupid roomate came over Wed night. He was sick and he KNEW it. He also knew were leaving in the morning. Low and behold my and I got pretty sick.

I left Bleach to sign in for the D Gray shoot, changed into Kanda and passed out in my hotel room.

He ( sick man) will pay DEARLY for misisng my once -a year opertunity.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

RyuSan777

i feel like such a jerk for showing up for such a promising gathering this year, i mean i not only got caught up in the bleach gathering but by the time i was thru watching the diamond dust rebellion i realized i missed the gathering, i feel really bad B so i plan to make it up to you next year so i can redeem myself, sign me again for bankai toushiro hitsugaya
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

Mikuko

I made it this year to the gathering, and plan on going next year as well.  I'll either be there as Hinata or Haku from Naruto.  See ya there!   ;D

Ryo_Hellsing

Can't wait until next year  ;D

BSaphire

No hard feelings on my part for those that missed the HUGE turn out. From the approximate count it looks like 78 cosplayers for 09... *almost there to that 100 mark :P *

Star Geno and I are looking at fun things we can do for the Jump peeps. I am looking at a Jump word search or possibly a Jump crossword puzzle to be available at the cosplayer gatherings department all weekend next year.... who knows .... maybe I'll make a contest out of completing it :P

I really hope to have a new cosplay for the Jump gathering next year. I am currently working on my Fantasy RPG cosplay x2 and then I have 2 more to finish. If I get through those I might finish my original plan for a Bleach cosplay with a twist. :P

For now keep posting and plan on attending the gathering in 2010. I will update the list on the first post sometime in late November ... (letting the con season finish first so peeps have a better idea of what they will want to cosplay or are working on for 2010)

BTW.... This gathering is open to ALL Jump titles (weekly, monthly, ultimate, etc) and their characters even if they don't appear on the list. Just be sure to list title and character for me pleeessee ^^)

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Ryo_Hellsing

It's so early in the year but I'm already planning out doing Bat [ or Bart]  from Fist of the North Star for 2010.

I miss that manga...

Anyways ja.  :P

lycan510

I'll be there as Gauche Suede from Tegami Bachi, and I might be bringing along an Aria cosplayer, Bee costume.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

slifertheskydragon

I can be Yusei from yugioh 5ds (it's manga in Japan now in V-Jump)

otherwise I can be yami yugi in a tutu. XP

BSaphire

So I have updated the first post & I don't know if I mentioned this, but we had 78 cospeeps representing 13 titles in 09... I would REALLY like to see us hit 100 cospeeps and 20 titles this year! *Wouldn't that be AWESOME!* Star Geno and I are working on something fun for this gathering and with  having a dept. second this year I look forward to REALLY REALLY enjoying my fav gathering! I hope to have a new cosplay for JUMP also... but more on that after the first of the year.

Can anyone make us a wonderful banner to put on the first post? PM me/email me if you have something for the Jump banner!

Throw out your ideas for the gathering & post any pics you may have from Jump gatherings from the last 5 years!

LOVE YA JUMP PEEPS!!!
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Yukari Kaiba

I'm going to have some Bleach cosplay for this XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

I have no idea which I will bring; kanda, Renji, or Mini-Byakun. *Siiiigh*
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

I have yet to choose but we got time =)
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays