The What If Game!

Started by Tsukai Mori, April 01, 2006, 11:51:01 PM

Barnes

Quote from: "G.I.R"Then the government might have a better solution to our goals in Iraq than they have now.

What if that creepy Burger King guy was outside your window right now?

I'd give him some fries.

What if he doesn't want the fries?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Sucrose

I'd be right there to eat them before they got all cold and gross.

What if life imitated art, rather than the other way around?
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

zoupzuop2

Then Picasso would really **** us up, now wouldn't he? (Self-censor FTW)

What if all the world WAS a stage?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

uzutake

Then we're some seriously good actors and actresses...
And Zen Buddhism is correct. Scary thought there.

What if the only cosplay source in the whole entire world was at Hot Topic?

Sucrose

Then I suspect that The Matrix cosplay would quickly become very popular...

What if trees could scream?
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

uzutake

Then everyone would be wearing ear-plugs 24/7 'cause of cutting down rainforests >: (

What if computers never existed?

Monica

*emo tear* Then we wouldn't be able to keep in touch with people from fanime.

What if everyone had whatever they wanted?

Sucrose

Then everybody would be content; without restless minds, art and invention would diminish, and eventually our society would crumble down about our very content ears.

What if photography actually does steal one's soul?

Monica

Then I don't know a single person who still has a soul.... and it would explain why so many people in the move buisness are heartless.

What if Pocky was the healthiest food in the universe?

zoupzuop2

The USDA would "research" it for years, disallowing its sale in the United States. It'd be shelved much like Vitamin B17 (Potential cure for cancers of many sorts). So... it'd be even MORE rare.

What if there were more dimensions than 3(4?)?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Sucrose

Then my brother's attempts at drawing a four-dimensional cube could be realized. (He listens to The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway faaaar too much for his own good.)

What if...we had to eat whatever we killed?

Monica

Then most of world would either die or resort to cannablism.

What if we resorted back to the way of Fuedal Japan.

zoupzuop2

Emo would be a way of life. Except with stomachs instead of arms. And with BIG knives instead of tiny ones.

What if someone made loli-pops (get it? LIEK ZOMG TEH PUN)?

Barnes

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Emo would be a way of life. Except with stomachs instead of arms. And with BIG knives instead of tiny ones.

What if someone made loli-pops (get it? LIEK ZOMG TEH PUN)?

Noone would buy them.

What if the eceomy recovered, and I got my old job back?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Asa_Gohan

Then some idiot might come by and screw it up again but this time cause a great depression

What if there was no such thing as the internet

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

G.I.R

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"What if there was no such thing as the internet?

1.  Then forums would be done via carrier pigeons. :)
2.  Libraries would be more crowded.  :x
3.  File sharing would be a long tedious activity carriedout by going from location to location with jump-drives. :?
4.  Hackers would have to get a real life.  :lol:

What if suntan loation came in "Cookies and Cream" scent?

uzutake

Then kids might mistake it for real Cookies and Cream, eat it, die from poisoning, and our world is less populated.

What if Fooly Cooly met reality?(ripped from Stage Zero XDD)

~~Loktera~~

Then, if Gainax was still in charge with everything, the world might just end.

SPOILEREVERYONEDIESSPOILER

What if Gainax suddenly made something really happy where nobody dies, no ones heart gets broken and it has a really cute mascot character?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

zoupzuop2

I'd rather have a world where I can choose to suffer than if I didn't know what suffering was.
But I digress...
...it'd probably be cool, 'cos we wouldn't know any better.

What if I hadn't just referenced free will?

Asa_Gohan

then you wouldnt have refrenced it and life would continue move on as we know it =3

What if I made paper models that people might be interested in such as a paper model of howls flying castle?

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...