Tabletop 2006!

Started by Ska_Kitti, May 06, 2006, 08:56:31 PM

Ska_Kitti

Hello everybody! After some inner politics have passed, I have temporarily (or pernamently) been placed as the Head of Tabletop this year! I hope that we can have an exciting year so we all have fun. Team Flex as well as myself will be hosting the entire room in intervals, so stop on by and say hello!

We are also hosting TCG and Tabletop games such as:

-Naruto
-YuGiOh
-Pokemon
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Magic the Gathering
-.hack//ENEMY
-Sol Calibur/Street Fighter

We will also be hosting confirmed demos:

-Upperdeck
-Wizards of the Coast

Don't be shy and inform me either here or on PM what you would like to see this year so I can schedule you in. I understand that FNM may or may not be held this year at Fanime, so whoever is interested in attending, let me know and bring your friends asap!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

ININ

Last year, I hosted a Texas Hold'em Tournament.  I didn't need to schedule a time slot  :)   I just brought my chips and cards and people started coming over to play.  I had a sign up sheet earlier in the day.  Nobody signed up.  Do you want me submit a request for a table this year?  ^_^

Here is the topic in the Gaming section,

http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3062

Ska_Kitti

:) I scheduled a Holdem tourney in the evening every night already. Prize support has yet to be seen though. If you want to hold one, go for it. We may bring our own chips and anime related cards.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

ININ

No problem.  I bring my poker chips and cards in case there are lots of people.  Otherwise, I join the scheduled tournaments.  I look forward to be a player instead of being permanent dealer  :D

RyuHayabusa

Hope anyone doesn't mind moving the thread here.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Zekke

Yes! I'll bring all my decks, cant wait to play.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Holy crap there's a Naruto, Soul Cal, AND Street Fighter tabletop game/cardgame stuff?!O.O I need me some of that...

Ska_Kitti

Yes, yes, yes. Please come and stop by! We'll have some good prizes for each event!
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Tsukai Mori

I'll come and check up on how peopel play the Ultimate Fighting Cards I.E. SoulCalibur and Street Fighter card games.

Evangelion Xgouki

I'll probably be bringing my Duel Monster decks with me for when I'm not at panels/working staff stuff.

mDuo13

I <3 the tabletop gaming room. It's like my safe zone at Fanime.

FNM would be great, even though I haven't even seen any of these newfangled Ravnica cards.

Also, I really want to get in on a tabletop RPG session this year. I've missed to many in previous years.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm...well I shall have to stop by then!

Yeah I want to get me some tabletop RP action myself. Someone around here is running RIFTS so you might wanna check that out.

Zekke

Oh boy... could someone remind me where exactly the table-top gaming room is.....  :?

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Zekke"Oh boy... could someone remind me where exactly the table-top gaming room is.....  :?
It's not that hard to find...it's over by the video rooms....it'll be the room with all the tables, no other room like it really ^^;; There should even be a sign outside, at least there was last time.

Ska_Kitti

Tabletop is at the Hilton end next to the 24 hour arcade and e-gaming. We are in a smaller room than last year so it's POSSIBLE you guys could miss us. I hope you don't though.. lol ^_^;;
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Tabletop is at the Hilton end next to the 24 hour arcade and e-gaming. We are in a smaller room than last year so it's POSSIBLE you guys could miss us. I hope you don't though.. lol ^_^;;
Pfft. All we gotta do is find the freak room....the room that ISN'T the dealer's room with a bunch of tables on the 2nd floor. I mean it really shouldn't be THAT hard to find it, it'd just take some time I'm sure o.o;

neko ewen

This is where I really wish I could get my brain in gear enough to run something (like Mascot-tan, octaNe, Cat, or OVA -- my tastes have gotten really obscure lately). I'll have to see what RPGness other people are running. I'm tempted to get in on the Rifts game out of pure nostalgia (since I haven't really played it since high school).
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "neko ewen"This is where I really wish I could get my brain in gear enough to run something (like Mascot-tan, octaNe, Cat, or OVA -- my tastes have gotten really obscure lately). I'll have to see what RPGness other people are running. I'm tempted to get in on the Rifts game out of pure nostalgia (since I haven't really played it since high school).
Yeah. Well I'm going to check out and read through RIFTS....but it sounds like if people like RIFTS so much they might want to check out BESM Tri-Stat. The hardest part is figuring out what options you want with your char since there's a ginormous amount of options for special powers and then there's skills. Although you could easily cut skills out entirely like my friend did and just do stats/powers/custom powers. Like running TK off magic so it's cheaper >.>;

joedachimp

I would love to pay some Tabletop RPG's, DND or something.  I'll bring my dice incase there is one. I would run one if I knew how.
COCKTEASE!

rctan9

I'll be bringing my M:TG decks and binder of rares.

Does anyone wanna play Diplomacy at con?