Fanime on the 1UP Show!

Started by alkaline, June 02, 2006, 04:00:50 PM

alkaline

Hey everyone. If you were interviewed by a Bridget cosplayer while at Fanime (IE: Me), you were probably wondering what the was for and why with the cameras?

Not The 1UP Show - Episode 4

I haven't watched the entire episode yet (I'm 300 miles away from the office as we speak on a personal trip), but I've seen the Fanime segment. It focuses on the guys from Rooster Teeth Productions, but it also features the very brief interviews I did with a bunch of you guys at Fanime.

Off the top of my head there was a Mario, Dokuro-Chan and FFXI cosplayers featured. There were more, but like I said, off the top of my head.

We're actually wanting to test the waters a bit when it comes to doing more Anime community pieces, so if the folks both at 1UP and on the internet like what they see, we'll probably do more of it. Hopefully I'll be able to arrange something more planned out come AX.

Thanks to those who let me harrass you with a microphone! :D

alkaline

Sorry for the bump but I finally watched it myself.

Apologies to the awesome FMA group I caught. You ladies were awesome and it sucks that our video guys gave it the axe. I didn't think they would, so next time I'll have to be sure to pipe up about who should make the cut :cry: