Thank you Fanime from PowerAnime

Started by PowerAnime, June 02, 2006, 06:03:21 PM

PowerAnime

Greetings all!

I just wanted to say thanks to all the fans and the Fanime staff that really made our first official appearance in the Dealers room one to remember.  We were the booth immediately to your left as you walked into the dealers room with the big red banner... and for 2 of the 4 days I was dressed as Maes Hughes.  From the time we came in from LA and set up the first morning I felt I was a little rushed throughout the whole thing, but then again maybe things just happen really fast at cons.

I met some really great people as I always do at Fanime, and a few star customers as well.... including a really cute Sailor Scout, a couple of voice actors, and a pair of girls that in the end, admitted to basically buying mostly our stuff in the dealers room... i guess they were big fans of plushies =)

We hope to see everyone down there again as we've already put in for the same booth next year!  And this time I want to enter the Naruto GC Tourney!  I didn't even know one was going on when I was down there... and i might actually throw in an incentive to anyone who actually can beat me at the game... i'm good... I'm Damn good at the game... and I'll rub it in your face if you lose... which you probably will >:D

Take care and we'll see you next year!

PowerAnime4Life,
Reg
http://www.poweranime.com - Everything Else Just Sucks!
I'm more otaku than you... just ask me.

lyricaldanichan

I hope you guys come back next year! Especially all that cool Death Note merchandise that you have on your website! Thanks for selling the Nana merchandise too! :)