7 (17.1%)
Sure<3 -lotsoflove-
21 (51.2%)
Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

BP!

Some of us are still wondering what you did that got you grounded so bad.

In other news, I still don't really know what to do about getting a State Alchemist uniform. I still can't sew for my life, and I don't know how to go about getting it commisioned or anything. In other words, even though I planned on something, I never really had a plan.

*Slaps self*

I feel kinda stupid again. Oh well. Anyways, I still need to figure out what to do about the uniform. It should be easy enough to figure out.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "BP!"Some of us are still wondering what you did that got you grounded so bad.

In other news, I still don't really know what to do about getting a State Alchemist uniform. I still can't sew for my life, and I don't know how to go about getting it commisioned or anything. In other words, even though I planned on something, I never really had a plan.

*Slaps self*

I feel kinda stupid again. Oh well. Anyways, I still need to figure out what to do about the uniform. It should be easy enough to figure out.
For FMA eBay is the place to be. You should be able to find someone that will make it in any size you want.

ININ

Quote from: "hellangel"What day do we want to meet? Saturday again?

Saturday is good for me.  I'm participating in the Bleach gathering Sunday `__^

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "AbsolutelyCursed"I believe we didn't have a Gluttony at the FMA gathering this past Fanime.

At AX this year, there were two Gluttonys.

The two Gluttonies were really good XD

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"
Quote from: "BP!"Some of us are still wondering what you did that got you grounded so bad.

*Slaps self*

For FMA eBay is the place to be. You should be able to find someone that will make it in any size you want.

Surplus stores sell ribbons, ranks, and insignias military wears if you want to jazz up your state military cosplay :]

bahamutknightzero

Saturday or Sunday is alright with me, I just have to know a deffinite day so I can know when I can use my other costume.

AnimeEmperor

I'm there the entire weekend, so i'm fine for meeting whenever.

BP!

I'm going to be there for the entire con, I just need to figure out how I'm going to be able to meet, and take care of my part for the Fanimaid Cafe. I should be able to manage it.

Also, I know about ebay, but one question. When would be a good time to get one considering I'm going to start going to the gym more occasionally. I knoe I'm going to lose a bit of weight, but I don't know when I should buy it and such.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

hellangel

Quote from: "BP!"Also, I know about ebay, but one question. When would be a good time to get one considering I'm going to start going to the gym more occasionally. I knoe I'm going to lose a bit of weight, but I don't know when I should buy it and such.

Well...get a size you hope you'll fit, that way you'll have a good incentive to HAVE to lose weight :D

Otherwise- I'd say 2 months beforehand. It's best to check how long it'll take for the seller to produce+ship it to you, then add on a few weeks just in case the package gets lost or whatever. But 2 months should be good.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ININ

I'm almost done reading Volume 6.  I know I'm behind `__^  The manga so far is different than the series as expected.  And I think the manga is much better.  Anyone else share the same thoughts?

AbsolutelyCursed

I would say at this point the manga is much better, and that was before I finished volume 10. After finishing v. 10 all I have to say is OMG!

Without giving too much away, I'll just say Roy Mustang is featured prominently in this volume.

ININ

I just finished Volume 7.  Now that you mentioned Roy Mustang, in the seven volumes I read, I noticed Roy getting more attention in the manga at the point I ended in the manga and compared to the TV series.

darkknightcecil

*bump*
so.. any masquare planning for this yearS?

ININ

Thank you for the bump, darkknightcecil.  Who are you cosplaying?  Tell us and we add you to the list  :)

I'm sure there are a few of us in the masquerade.  I request those to post to remind us XD

Another conversation is the post gathering.  In '06, we walked to Jack In The Box to get lunch and walked back to the convention.  The post gathering is going to happen for '07.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Those who posted suggestions earlier feel free to repost.  

*Goes to sleep and starts thinking (-,-)*

AnimeEmperor

The jack in the box deal was fun, but we didn't get enough weird stares! We need to go somewhere with more people to scare the normals!

darkknightcecil

i think i will be either cosplaying as greed.... or scar ....

AnimeEmperor

Go with Greed, there are always a good handful of Scars but only two or three Greeds.

bahamutknightzero

Uh, you got it the other way around AE. Go as Scar since there are fewer Scars compared to Greeds, at least that's what I think happen last year.

AnimeEmperor

I don't have any of the large group pictures but I remember several scars and only like 2 Greeds.

Although it was months ago.

bahamutknightzero

There were about 5-6 Greeds, including me and I only saw one or two Scars.

darkknightcecil

AnimeEmperor

I only saw three Greeds and at least five Scars. x.x

Must have been there at different times, or it's hard to remember.

I definitely remember the giant forty foot tall purple squid that took us out for tacos......yup....definitely remember that.