7 (17.1%)
Sure<3 -lotsoflove-
21 (51.2%)
Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

Silver_Unicorn297

Were we talking about the gathering time and dates?

There are two Final Fantasy gatherings on Saturday the last time I have checked. They are at 2:30 and 3:00. That might clash with our FMA gathering. I'd really like to participate in Final Fantasy 7 gathering, and it might be problematic especially if I cannot get a hotel room so I can change costumes.

Also!
The Naruto gathering is on Saturday at 1:00 pm and Kingdom Hearts is at 4:00 pm. These two gatherings will probably also get a lot of people, since the anime and game are popular. Not everyone can get a hotel room, so they'll be in one cosplay the entire day, and thus can only attend one gathering. We might loose a lot of cosplayers this way. Bad idea.

So I vote for Sunday again. -nod-

Plus, conventions are not as crowded on Sundays, which allows for us to spread out.

MisakiFan41

it seems like majority of the large gatherings (that being Naruto & KH) will be on saturday, it would be safe to play it safe and put this gathering on sunday leaving only two large gathering (mostly Bleach & expecting Ouran)

On yet another break....

bahamutknightzero

Well the othe big sunday one might be the SJ Gathering which is pretty open ended.

ININ

Can we try to create a big time gap between FMA and Bleach because I'm cosplaying both FMA and Bleach :3  I'm staying in a hotel.  Changing from Bleach to FMA is quicker  :wink:   I really want to keep the post FMA gathering a go.

The Bleach gathering time is noon.  Do we want to take the 2 PM slot?  Is anyone participating in the masquerade because the mid afternoon is masquerade meeting and rehearsal.  Trying to be really flexible.

hellangel

2 PM sounds good to me. Any objections?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

bahamutknightzero

I might object the 2PM thing because if I end up being in a Masquerade skit, I have no clue if that would be enough time for me.

hellangel

...well, I'm performing in the Masquerade. phooey. Shall we wait until Masquerade comes out with more rehearsal info? But...that'll be in April...which is kinda late...;__;
Upcoming events:

ININ

I suggest we take the 2pm Sunday because at least it helps with people planning.  If we do 2pm Sunday, then the plan is good; otherwise, change the time.  Having a time set is better than no time at the moment ~~

For the post FMA gathering, there is a House of Pizza place on Almaden near Interstate 280.  I never ate there before.  Or we order pizza and have it deliver to the con.  We all pitch in.  For sodas, we can get on our own at the Marriott store.

Any other suggestions?

ranma12

Quote from: "ININ"I suggest we take the 2pm Sunday because at least it helps with people planning.  If we do 2pm Sunday, then the plan is good; otherwise, change the time.  Having a time set is better than no time at the moment ~~

For the post FMA gathering, there is a House of Pizza place on Almaden near Interstate 280.  I never ate there before.  Or we order pizza and have it deliver to the con.  We all pitch in.  For sodas, we can get on our own at the Marriott store.

Any other suggestions?
i agree plus alot of the other meeting are on sat and they might interfear

bahamutknightzero

I'm still a little iffy about 2PM, seems a bit late for some reason

Cerise

Hi all! I just wanted to drop in and say that I'm cosplaying as Mei Chang from the manga. I'm going to be at the con all day saturday and sunday.
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

ININ

Awesome XD  Are you going to bring your panda friend?  *avoids spoilers*

hellangel

Welcome ^__^

I've scheduled us for 2 PM on Sunday. We'll adjust as necessary, so if any issues come up, please share!
Upcoming events:

ranma12

wow well umm im gona take back my other statement about liking 2pm sunday i read my plans wrong all my gathering are on sunday eep and they are now all apart!!! 1st 12pm bleach 1pm shonen jump and now fma is at 2 O.o last time i did a gathering it lasted more than an hour and i missed my ranma 1/2 gathering i hate to ask this but could we switch to saterday or maybe make this like 10am or maybe 3pm hehe so they aren't soo close(remeber you want to keep gathersing serpertaed that are poplular like fma and bleach

hellangel

okaaay...how's 10 AM Saturday, then?
Upcoming events:

AnimeEmperor

bahamutknightzero

Sometime on Saturday or Sunday (before Masquerade) is alright by me. Sat. at 10am isn't bad, but will people show up? They way I see it, early Saturday doesn't look too bad since the big gatherings (Naruto and FF7) are in the afternoon with the earliest one being at 1pm (which is the Naruto gathering).

Silver_Unicorn297

10 am on Saturday? Well, I will see if I can make it... If I do, I will only be there for part of the gathering, and then I will have to be off.

hellangel

are you people sure that 1.5 hours isn't enough for the Bleach gathering? Because it doesn't take an hour to change...Bleach is at 12 noon and FMA is scheduled for 2 PM. That should work, right?
Upcoming events:

ranma12

Quote from: "hellangel"are you people sure that 1.5 hours isn't enough for the Bleach gathering? Because it doesn't take an hour to change...Bleach is at 12 noon and FMA is scheduled for 2 PM. That should work, right?
yeah but showne jump is at 1pm i think 10 or 11 saterday should be great ^_^... so far nothing pops up lol

Bleach: sunday at noon
Shonen jumo: sunday at 1
just make sure its out of the way of the macarade on sat and it cool idk about th naruto and stuff like that tho