7 (17.1%)
Sure<3 -lotsoflove-
21 (51.2%)
Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

Silver_Unicorn297

If 10 am works best for most people, then let's do that. For me, either time works, so long as it is Sunday.

ININ

hellangel, go ahead and make it official at the Official 2007 Fanime Gatherings List.  10AM on Sunday.  Thank you  :)

princessblade

Hey everyone,

I won't be available Sunday for the big gathering, but I was wondering if any of you will be wearing FMA costumes on Saturday.
Me and two of my friends will be attending as Sloth, Lust, and Greed, so we'd love to get some pics with any of you!

Thanks!
-Lori

AnimeEmperor

Well i'll be wearing my state alchemist uniform the entire time.

hellangel

gathering submitted to be placed in the schedule.

...do we want to have TWO gatherings (I think Ouran's doing that), or is that too complicated >__>?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

princessblade

Ouran and the General Final Fantasy gatherings both have 2 days. If you want to do it for FMA, that's okay too, but whatever's easier for everyone works for me. I mean, I'm sure my group will run into lots of other FMA characters when we're there, so I don't think another gathering is necessary unless everyone wants it. ^^

ranma12

ok well i am still going to do FMA sunday gathering but for those who also or cant make sunday here is a SATERDAYgathering!!!
http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?p=159261#159261
IFyou guys dont like this ill shut that one down ^_^

fma is huge enough too have 2 days lol

ININ

Has anyone played any of the FMA video games for the PS2?  I just got the first game.  I think it's Broken of the Angel or Fallen Angel or something  :oops: I'm at work and I forgot.

ranma12

Quote from: "ININ"Has anyone played any of the FMA video games for the PS2?  I just got the first game.  I think it's Broken of the Angel or Fallen Angel or something  :oops: I'm at work and I forgot.
yeah i have broken angel ^_^ i love the fma games i played all of them

BP!

Just take me off the list guys. Maybe next year.

God damn, how many times do I say that? Anyways, just take me off the list. Nothing's prepared at all, and I'm already occupied during most of Saturday & Sunday during the con.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

hellangel

Quote from: "BP!"Just take me off the list guys. Maybe next year.

God damn, how many times do I say that? Anyways, just take me off the list. Nothing's prepared at all, and I'm already occupied during most of Saturday & Sunday during the con.

Okay. ;__; But, hey, you can always drop by anyway, if you have the time, just to mingle and stuff ^__^
Upcoming events:

BP!

Quote from: "hellangel"Okay. ;__; But, hey, you can always drop by anyway, if you have the time, just to mingle and stuff ^__^

Planned to do that anyway. Also going to stop by the Naruto gathering for my own reasons.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

SelenDragon

Ooh!! I wanna come, but I don't know what my schedule will be as staff... especially since it's Registration for a major day...

And even if I could come, I would have to choose a cosplay.

Lust, Sloth, or Miniskirt Scar-lett. (I can do regular scar too... but I think jason and someone else signed up for it. And Infernoman might bring his scar outfit too..)

Any preference? I might be able to get my sister to do Sloth instead of me as well..

HOpe to see you guys there!

the... ummm..cosplayer?

Hello Me and My friend and cousin are going to the the Fanime con this year as Fulmetal alchemist characters Me as Roy Mustang,  Cousin as Edward Elric  , Friend as Maes Hughes! Wondering if we could stop by the gathering if not its okay just asking ^^. Hope to see you all at Fanime!!
Roy Mustang: Its Going to Rain Today...

hellangel

Quote from: "the... ummm..cosplayer?"Hello Me and My friend and cousin are going to the the Fanime con this year as Fulmetal alchemist characters Me as Roy Mustang,  Cousin as Edward Elric  , Friend as Maes Hughes! Wondering if we could stop by the gathering if not its okay just asking ^^. Hope to see you all at Fanime!!

great to have you join us!

SelenDragon...miniskirt Scar?? HAHA!!! XD
Upcoming events:

SelenDragon

Yup... Decided Scar himself was cool, but when I found more people were starting to cosplay Scar, I found that Scarlette was born. Makes multiple men's heads spurt blood... AT THE SAME TIME!! Yes...

the... ummm..cosplayer?

lol love your plan selen hope to see miniskirt scar or scarlette soon XD

Umm... Cosplayer's Cousin

hello! I am the Umm cosplayers cousin. thanks for alowing me to come too ^^ i joined this site like just one minit ago. hope i get to see you guyes there!!!!

hellangel

Quote from: "Umm... Cosplayer's Cousin"hello! I am the Umm cosplayers cousin. thanks for alowing me to come too ^^ i joined this site like just one minit ago. hope i get to see you guyes there!!!!

Hey, no problem! The more, the merrier!
Upcoming events:

the... ummm..cosplayer?

Hey Hellangel who you cosplaying as ? maybe you said on front page but I don`t know            Hey cuz!