7 (17.1%)
Sure<3 -lotsoflove-
21 (51.2%)
Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

Cerise

Quote from: "ININ"Awesome XD  Are you going to bring your panda friend?  *avoids spoilers*
Yes, though I might have lost Xiao Mei, which I find ironic. XD

How about 11 am sunday?
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

bahamutknightzero

11AM Sunday is already taken up by a Disney gathering

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"11AM Sunday is already taken up by a Disney gathering

its gonna be small, besides, 11AM is actually perfect! the person running it is only posting it to see if more will come and its not likely gonna have more than 15ish compare to the 70 - 100 we're having...

On yet another break....

hellangel

11 AM Sunday sounds good to me. No one's going to be upset about missing Disney, right?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

bahamutknightzero

As long as there isn't some sort of KH swarm there

Silver_Unicorn297

The Disney Gathering might be the Disney Princess one...

And 11 am works perfectly for me as well.

ranma12

well 11am sunday if you plan to only have it 1 hr ^_-

Cerise

I've never actually been to gathering before, so I don't know how long they tend to be. I don't see why going past noon would be a problem unless people have to eat exactly at 12pm.  :? Oh we could just meet at 10:00 or 10:30. But in any case, sunday morning looks like our best bet.
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

ranma12

well fma last year  was longer than an hour and there is a bleach gathering at 12 ^_^

Cerise

It's at 12? *goes to check* Oh right. I kept thinking it was at 1pm for some reason.

Then which one would be better? 10:30 am or 10:00 am Sunday just to play it safe?
Emo Philips

ranma12

Quote from: "Cerise"It's at 12? *goes to check* Oh right. I kept thinking it was at 1pm for some reason.

Then which one would be better? 10:30 am or 10:00 am Sunday just to play it safe?
umm well i think it should only last about 1hr 30 mins so ur choise *maybe 10 because of changing but really it ur choice hehe)

hellangel

10 AM is probably safer ~
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Cerise

Hey, since when was it just my choice? Say what you mean, man!

All right then, 10:00 am Sunday! Everyone be there on time or my panda will bite you! (if I can find it...)
Emo Philips

bahamutknightzero

as long as it is on a sunday, since I don't want to wear a costume on back-to-back days

MisakiFan41

10 is fine by me...i'll be up and atom by then lol

On yet another break....

ININ

I'm good for 10:00 A.M.  Unfortunately, I can't organize the post FMA gathering because I'm participating with the Bleach gathering at noon :cry:  Those who still want to hang out afterwards feel free to do so =)

I'm going to leave at 11:00 A.M. to get ready.  My Bleach cosplay takes a while to get ready  :wink:

AbsolutelyCursed

Whatever time you ultimately choose is fine with me

AnimeEmperor

-bats at yarn-

Nya, i'm find bending to the will of everyone else. I don't really care.

bahamutknightzero

We should have a time we can all agree on fast or else we're going to have no time slot. Sunday at 10 or 11 AM

ranma12

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"We should have a time we can all agree on fast or else we're going to have no time slot. Sunday at 10 or 11 AM
10am